Texas School Shooting Today

I’m not a “guns kill people” person.

I got that.
I’m still failing to see how more gun laws would have prevented this. Everything about this recent shooting was/ is illegal. Another law will not stop or even slow down the next killer just like it didn’t with this kid.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This fuckstick used a .38 revolver and a shotgun, stolen from his dad and targeted students he didn’t like.

How to help prevent this BS:

1. Lock up Your Firearms when kids are present. It’s not that F’n hard.

Absolutely, and I agree with every other point.

So restricting access to firearms (1) would have helped prevent this. Interesting. [emoji6]

A gun safe, and personal responsibility, is not the same as government infringement of constitutional rights. I know you have kids, and this stuff is frightening, but millions of people own guns here, and harm no one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Lol seriously? Every statement you make related to shootings is government needs to ban guns. Sure as hell sounds like that’s a guns kill people type of person.

You’ve read between lines incorrectly. “Ban guns” nope. I’m not a believer in that here or in private conversations with my friends. This isn’t a simple ban guns issue.

I’ve said every time that legislature has rendered themselves useless because of lobbyist. I’ll stand behind that statement 100%. Don’t read that as “ban guns.”

I venture to guess that unless you pronounce yourself far right or far left, most others will put you into one of those buckets anyways. Happens all the time given today’s political climate.

JAGS

Hooked
Absolutely, and I agree with every other point.

A gun safe, and personal responsibility, is not the same as government infringement of constitutional rights. I know you have kids, and this stuff is frightening, but millions of people own guns here, and harm no one.

Lol. So sensitive. I have no problem with the millions of gun owners who don’t harm people. I have family and friends with entire arsenals. I know exactly where I’m going when the zombie apocalypse hits.

Brute

Hooked
Which is realistically a more achievable goal...solving access to firearms from people that shouldn't have them...or curing mental illness?...and be honest.

notnalc68

Which is realistically a more achievable goal...solving access to firearms from people that shouldn't have them...or curing mental illness?...and be honest.

Of course, access by people that should not have them, however, the left purely wants to ban firearms. Of course, that’s why no one does heroin or meth, because they are illegal to obtain.

Another point, to anyone reading this thread. If you own firearms, and you don’t secure them, then you are part of the problem.

WJCO

Meme King
I’ve said every time that legislature has rendered themselves useless because of lobbyist. I’ll stand behind that statement 100%. Don’t read that as “ban guns.”

Speaking of lobbyists, look at Planned Parenthood. They're killing millions of children yearly but the mainstream media doesn't put those stories in our faces. Luckily more state legislatures are waking up and doing something about those children.

JAGS

Hooked
Speaking of lobbyists, look at Planned Parenthood. They're killing millions of children yearly but the mainstream media doesn't put those stories in our faces. Luckily more state legislatures are waking up and doing something about those children.

Lol. I’ll keep this to one dividing topic for now. [emoji6] We could debate shit for days and end up with everyone offended.

MTG

Caught the Bug
If I secure my firearms how can I get to them quickly when I need them. Never know when ya’ll gonna have to bust a cap. I keep at least one in each room, loaded, with the safety off.

Oh and when did planned parenthood start killing kids? I thought they just payed for the scrapping and vacuuming of fetal tissue out of teenagers? Guess I need to get out more.

This thread. :crazy eyes:

notnalc68

DogHouse

The wolves attack the sheep when there’s no sheepdog around to protect them. “Gun free” zones might as well read “Open Season; We’re helpless victims here”. The other issue is kids are no longer taught the value of life, not just human life but all life.

Exodus 4x4

Neither. Mental health is a slippery slope and gun control won’t change anything.

Most people don’t realize this but during the Iraq war, private ownership of guns was NOT illegal. Do you think even there that the Iraqi citizens that owned fully automatic AK47’s were the problem? For the most part they weren’t. It was the dickheads being supplied from across borders that were causing trouble. Think about that...

Top Bottom