Texas School Shooting Today

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Of the people killed in the United States in violet crime - how many are killed with guns versus bombs?

That's a stupid fucking question.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Violent crimes takes a lot of stuff into consideration. I’m sure every gang related shooting was done by someone who legally obtained a firearm (sarcasm). If you don’t like guns, then California has all the gun laws you need. This is a Constitutional Republic, we live in, and that pretty much means YOU, don’t get to tell the rest of us what to do.

DogHouse

This is a narcissistic fantasy.

I believe that there should be armed security guards in every school from daycares through college. Walk into a concert, armed security; truck transporting money, armed security; walk into a federal court house; metal detectors and armed security. There’s something to be said when our money and a few federal judges have better security than our “greatest treasures”.

ChiliDawg

Violent crimes takes a lot of stuff into consideration. I’m sure every gang related shooting was done by someone who legally obtained a firearm (sarcasm). If you don’t like guns, then California has all the gun laws you need. This is a Constitutional Republic, we live in, and that pretty much means YOU, don’t get to tell the rest of us what to do.

You're right, but I get a vote, just like you do. Enjoy the midterms.

ChiliDawg

I believe that there should be armed security guards in every school from daycares through college. Walk into a concert, armed security; truck transporting money, armed security; walk into a federal court house; metal detectors and armed security. There’s something to be said when our money and a few federal judges have better security than our “greatest treasures”.

How did that armed security work out for the people in Vegas or the kids at Parkland?

Again. Fantasy.

Brute

Hooked
Neither. Mental health is a slippery slope and gun control won’t change anything.

Most people don’t realize this but during the Iraq war, private ownership of guns was NOT illegal. Do you think even there that the Iraqi citizens that owned fully automatic AK47’s were the problem? For the most part they weren’t. It was the dickheads being supplied from across borders that were causing trouble. Think about that...

So your suggestion is to keep doing exactly what we have been doing, and just accept mass murder of our children as a way of life...since there is no solution...or even a reasonable attempt at finding one?...

JAGS

Hooked
This is a Constitutional Republic, we live in, and that pretty much means YOU, don’t get to tell the rest of us what to do.

Unless we’re talking about vaginas. Then old men in Washington and religious right get a say. [emoji6]

Sorry back on topic.... guns bad....discuss.

Ha ha.

ChiliDawg

fiend

Caught the Bug
If I secure my firearms how can I get to them quickly when I need them. Never know when ya’ll gonna have to bust a cap. I keep at least one in each room, loaded, with the safety off.

If self defense is your rationale for having guns, then this makes sense. Would you ask your home invader to stand by while you go fetch your gun from a safe?

Top Bottom