Thanks cpowill

Can I get the web side please??

Brankz

Brankz unless you can read Kanji I do not think it will help you. I actually had to go there and tell them what I was looking for. Took me the better part of an hour just to get the first set ordered. There is a huge language barrier.

Brankz

Brankz unless you can read Kanji I do not think it will help you. I actually had to go there and tell them what I was looking for. Took me the better part of an hour just to get the first set ordered. There is a huge language barrier.

Ok, thanks any ways

Brankz

Atch

When I was over there we made sure to go places that had pictures that we could point at to save us A LOT of time!

When I was over there we made sure to go places that had pictures that we could point at to save us A LOT of time!

Yes pointing does help but when you are trying to order online it makes it a little difficult.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom