Thanks cpowill

NTXRUBICON

They are custom key chains is had made while deployed to Okinawa. I am now home and will be retiring from the navy after 26 years.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Thank you for your service!!!
Enjoy your retirement!

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

GCM 2

To Will:

Brother, I have to say it again- you are an awesome individual for doing all these lanyards for everyone. :rock:

drwfaulk

It would be nice to get a winch line pull like this!!!!! Just think it would be cool.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet

Banned
Where can i get one?? they are sweet!!

You will completely have to do all the legwork on your own; but if you look for sewing shops that make military name tapes around Hanscom AFB or Fort Devens. Go in and ask for them to make em...

You can also check tactical stores too.

If you find a shop that will make them; make sure you get permission to use the WAL logo first.

noroad

You will completely have to do all the legwork on your own; but if you look for sewing shops that make military name tapes around Hanscom AFB or Fort Devens. Go in and ask for them to make em...

You can also check tactical stores too.

If you find a shop that will make them; make sure you get permission to use the WAL logo first.

O ya i would not use the logo without asking i was jw because they looked sweet i have spoken to him and it was a limited friends thing, pretty cool tho lucky guys!

Top Bottom