The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
:gaah: :banghead:

Last minute cancellation due to my wife. I can't leave her behind on an experience like this.

Anyone last minute who wants to go and needs KOA cabin reservations @ Albuquerque & Moab, and a cabin on the river at "Ouray RV park and cabins"... just pay me the deposit fees, and i'll call them to switch the reservation to your name... Shoot me your phone number via PM before I call to cancel. I'll either call you, or call them to cancel the reservations after work today (about 1 hr from now)

:furious3: :banghead: :banghead: :tearsdrip:

Houston guys, have a beer with Kyle for me... :(

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug

Last minute cancellation due to my wife. I can't leave her behind on an experience like this.

Anyone last minute who wants to go and needs KOA cabin reservations @ Albuquerque & Moab, and a cabin on the river at "Ouray RV park and cabins"... Shoot me your phone number via PM before I call to cancel. I'll either call you, or call them to cancel the reservations after work today (about 1 hr from now)

What?!?!?!? I don't believe it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Honestly an upsetting day. Tom and you. Fucking hell.

Wit that said, we are leaving. See y'all soon.

Toms not going either? What is going on? Hurricanes, earthquakes, jeepers not doing jeep things? The world is about to end.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Anyone last minute who wants to go and needs KOA cabin reservations @ Albuquerque & Moab, and a cabin on the river at "Ouray RV park and cabins"... just pay me the deposit fees, and i'll call them to switch the reservation to your name... Shoot me your phone number via PM before I call to cancel. I'll either call you, or call them to cancel the reservations after work today (about 1 hr from now)

Houston guys, have a beer with Kyle for me... :(

Albuquerque reservation pending to Benito

Calling Benito in 40 minutes to transfer Alburquerque reservations...

"Ouray RV park and cabins" cabin, and "Moab KOA" cabin still up for grabs...

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Albuquerque Transfered. Last chance.

Still have reservations for Ouray and Moab...

I would much rather transfer the reservation and help a fellow jeeper attend then cancel the reservations. I'll hold out as long as I can... someone grab these

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom