The Adventure and Build thread of "Big Red"

benatc1

Hooked
Got there ACM and compressor installed, super easy, followed the video and no issues.

Synergy brace was pretty easy too, little fiddle factor but overall not bad at all, while synergy did have good instructions, I also used these video for reference. Still have a shimmy between 45ish and 60ish, so think I have a tire out of balance, but overall Jeep feels good driving.

And finally got the most important model of all installed after the windshield swap, the WAL banner

Oh, and WJCO I decided to wear shoes, just for you.. 20200327_125702.jpg 20200327_163416.jpg 20200327_163420.jpg 20200327_170637.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
You’ve been busy! Jeep looks great

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Among other things, basically had the last 9 days off, probably next week too. Just need to keep from some spending $ lol
The next owner is gonna really enjoy this jeep when you sell it. #dadlife

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Haha, history wont repeat itself. Though we are about 2 weeks away, and the car seat fits nice in the back seat.

benatc1

Hooked
Putting some projects on hold, as our baby nugget arrived late at night on 4/1. Came about a week early but her and mom are healthy, and headed home this evening. Welcome Wesley Jean, shes a big sleeper at the moment, here is to hoping it sticks! 20200402_123711.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Alright! Congratulations, I hope the good sleeping is a permanent thing.
Tell me about it lol
So awesome! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Congrats :thumb:
Thanks everyone, we're very excited. Alot of measures during this pandemic made and are continuing to make challenges with seeing family and being in and out of the hospitals but were making the best of it. This is the one positive as I get to be home instead of working over the next few weeks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The Adventure and Build thread of "Big Red"

Congrats dude!

It was nice knowing and wheeling with you. Maybe we’ll meet up again in 15-20 years. Lol

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats! Beautiful baby!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Thank you! Looks just like me lol
Congrats dude!

It was nice knowing and wheeling with you. Maybe we’ll meet up again in 15-20 years. Lol

Thank you

Haha, maybe by then your jeeps projects will be built and I'll have a cooler jeep
Congrats, you will definitely have some time to spend with her!

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you, def the perk of no work!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Congratulations! Enjoy these days because they don’t last long! Take lots of photos and get the 529 going!

Top Bottom