The Adventure and Build thread of "Big Red"

benatc1

Hooked
Woah! Now that looks good! You are making the wait for 37s hard! Looks great!

I might have missed it but what did you do for your spare tire carrier?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks man! Yea I was itching for along time for them.

I used the RH4x4 tire mount/adapter, pretty solid and has some nice features, not the full tire carrier, this was only like 110, I'll see how it holds up
Looks really good!

I like it! Congratulations!
Looks Great!!!!

Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Got a few things done over the past couple days. Evo protek skids, dynomax muffler delete, some front lights, and being I'm still running the minimal bumper look I added a 3/8 steel bar to help protect my sway bar motor 20190822_195927.jpg 20190822_195941.jpg 20190822_200035.jpg 20190822_200043.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Haven't had any updates in awhile, honestly haven't even been on here much, been so damn busy with with work and need to get back involved here. Getting a new windshield next week so I'll have to get a new WAL sticker, I'll be sure to post up install photos

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Haven't had any updates in awhile, honestly haven't even been on here much, been so damn busy with with work and need to get back involved here. Getting a new windshield next week so I'll have to get a new WAL sticker, I'll be sure to post up install photos

I just did the same. I need to buy stock in windshield banners. Lol

IMG_8962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Good to see you pop in and hope all is well with you and Alex :)

I just did the same. I need to buy stock in windshield banners. Lol

LOL - you are the king of broken windshields :cheesy:

benatc1

Hooked
Good to see you pop in and hope all is well with you and Alex :)

LOL - you are the king of broken windshields :cheesy:
We are doing well, just getting stuff ready for April. Definitely need to be on here more. Hopefully things slow down after the holidays. Been a lot of long days the last few months
Literally went like 5 years without breaking one. Now I can’t go a month. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yea that's frustrating, I think every car Alex has owned has had a broken windshield at one time or another.

benatc1

Hooked
Am I missing something here? Trying to install this fox pass through stabilizer that's been sitting on my shelf to the last 3 months or so. And it just doesn't fit where it's supposed to. Do I need a relocated track. Are bracket, or do these only work with am aftermarket tie rod set up? When turning all the way passenger it wedges the stabilizer into the tie rod so i cant even start to bolt down 20191228_140609.jpg 20191228_140545.jpg 20191228_140653.jpg 20191228_140640.jpg

Top Bottom