The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Been a while but here's one that I just got from a Headrush450. Apparently, he's an "installer" and I'm a damn idiot for following instructions that DECKED provided. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 338876

I think he’s confusing the installation of anal beads with automotive parts. In which case I can see the confusion he has. I mean, he’s probably used to feeling dudes ammo cans tighten up right before they install them into his ass.

Brute

Hooked
Wait...you follow instructions?...that goes against all male instincts as we believe we know everything...(my wife made me post this after reading her instructions)...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a lame one that I got from a unique120. I mean really, it's my fault that this guy is getting deployed?? :naw:

unique120.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's one that I got from a Chicken Strips. It's a funny thing that anyone would get so worked up over something as simple as me saying that I got something from a company and didn't know what was in it.

Chicken Strips.jpg

LOL - Here's one that I got from a Chicken Strips. It's a funny thing that anyone would get so worked up over something as simple as me saying that I got something from a company and didn't know what was in it.

View attachment 340140

Damn... Sand in the vagina must be a common theme for these trolls these days. Maybe some frozen assholes would be a good combination for them. I think I still have some laying around

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a self-important internet bitch who goes by the name Ram 4570 and apparently, he's whining because we interviewed people about the products that they make. :naw:

Ram 4570.jpg

The BAD Influence

Withdrawals

I'm having serious withdrawals over this thread. Not one single stupid ass comment from an idiot internet troll in over a month!
I may just have to get on the YouTube site and post a dumbass comment, so Eddie can burn me then post it here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, it's been a while but here's a good one from a Chris Marinock. Apparently, he didn't think our flashlight holder video was worthy of being a video. He's sorely disappointed in us. :crazyeyes:

chris marinock.jpg

MericaMade

Okay, it's been a while but here's a good one from a Chris Marinock. Apparently, he didn't think our flashlight holder video was worthy of being a video. He's sorely disappointed in us. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 342249
First, I want to say I love how you go at the trolls. I'm curious with all the sensitive men in this world, if anyone's ever actually called you out face-to-face for anything you or even Adam have posted before, or are most just internet thugs?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom