The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - okay, here's another good one that I got from a Bobby S. This was posted on our Rugged Ridge DRL install video and it took him a whole week to realize that he might be butthurt. As you can see, his original comment was to talk about how much better his American Adventure Lab DRL lights and unbeknownst to me, "cool dude" is a very offensive thing to say. Of course, everyone on the internet told him I was like this so he should have known better. :crazyeyes:

Bobby S.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - okay, here's another good one that I got from a Bobby S. This was posted on our Rugged Ridge DRL install video and it took him a whole week to realize that he might be butthurt. As you can see, his original comment was to talk about how much better his American Adventure Lab DRL lights and unbeknownst to me, "cool dude" is a very offensive thing to say. Of course, everyone on the internet told him I was like this so he should have known better. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 342353

JL owners are worse than gayk owners.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - and here someone was just saying how quite it's been. Well, here's a good one that I just got from a towm8tr. Apparently, he's still butthurt over an opinion I may have expressed years ago. :crazyeyes:

towm8tr.jpg

Catfathers

Dude I just don’t get it. I’ll be honest, I originally never came by Wayalife forums because what I read on WF. Always watched the videos, several times apiece, but never gave the forum a chance. I’m glad I did. It’s definitely helpful here.

Let’s say for conversations sake every bad thing people say about Wayalife is fact. Eddie doesn’t support companies that don’t support his forum, bans people for whatever he chooses, is mean, you name it.

So?

The guy is pumping out super highly polished videos and runs a massively popular forum. Who the hell advertises for free?! Parts seen on the Gucci rigs running brutal trails in the videos means sales. I wouldn’t use my platform to make a company money who wouldn’t support me in return either. Who would allow people to come on their front lawn and argue and berate them for having different opinions and not liking the stuff they like? The forum is his property. What’s more bizarre is I’ll bet the lions share of the off-roading community is right-leaning and blue collar. Here are these same guys getting their feelings hurt that people have opinions and everything isn’t some safe space they likely bitch about in Facebook.

The anonymity on the internet enables some of the very worst in people. Bums me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdofmemi

Dude I just don’t get it. I’ll be honest, I originally never came by Wayalife forums because what I read on WF. Always watched the videos, several times apiece, but never gave the forum a chance. I’m glad I did. It’s definitely helpful here.

Let’s say for conversations sake every bad thing people say about Wayalife is fact. Eddie doesn’t support companies that don’t support his forum, bans people for whatever he chooses, is mean, you name it.

So?

The guy is pumping out super highly polished videos and runs a massively popular forum. Who the hell advertises for free?! Parts seen on the Gucci rigs running brutal trails in the videos means sales. I wouldn’t use my platform to make a company money who wouldn’t support me in return either. Who would allow people to come on their front lawn and argue and berate them for having different opinions and not liking the stuff they like? The forum is his property. What’s more bizarre is I’ll bet the lions share of the off-roading community is right-leaning and blue collar. Here are these same guys getting their feelings hurt that people have opinions and everything isn’t some safe space they likely bitch about in Facebook.

The anonymity on the internet enables some of the very worst in people. Bums me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people get it, and they usually stick around and make good friends with other members.

Others with thin skin don't get it and go away whining and bitching.

It seems you figured it out quicker than most. Welcome, since I think I missed your wave.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, when it rains it pours I guess. Here's one that I just got from a Bass Ape. Apparently, the only way he can make himself feel better about the friends I have is to troll me on YouTube. :crazyeyes:

bass ape.jpg

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Okay, it's been a while but here's a good one from a Chris Marinock. Apparently, he didn't think our flashlight holder video was worthy of being a video. He's sorely disappointed in us. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 342249

Well shit! What does that make me? I put the old style holder on my JK in 2012 from a Wayolife intructional thread. Anyway, it's still there, I love it, and KMA Mr. Marinock!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - apparently, there are some guys like Paul Rice who are using their time at home to jerk off to me.

Paul Rice.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I’m surprised no one has commented why you don’t wear a mask in your videos since it’s apparent you are Chinese...

Elroy231

I've seriously never heard that quote about a white jeep.
I would have to imagine though, that any guy sitting around wondering what size another guys tits are has some severe homosexual tendencies.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of god, people just suck! Cindy and I make a video tribute to our beloved Tessa and the only thing fuckers like Lisa, Kevin and some Wang guy can focus on is me making a passing comment about the god damned CHINA VIRUS. Yes, I said it if only because these guys can FUCK themselves.

Lisa Gaither.jpg

Kevin.jpg

Wang.jpg

Attachments

• Kevin.jpg
    Kevin.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 139
Top Bottom