The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm a rising star
ad5328209c87cd75bfaae8720a0c2fd3.jpg

LOL - just got the following comment from a tntzimmerman9552 on our newest how to install a lift kit video. Apparently, the only thing he took away from it was getting butthurt over my "social media trendy brand" comment. Hmmm, I wonder why 🤪

View attachment 390470
Wow, I’ll never understand these types of people. You guys make a very thorough video to help the average beginner install a lift and you get shit for it. Smh

Spazbyt

Hooked
Eddie, did you get any thumbs down before people even had time to watch the whole video? I will always remember back when YouTube was new I watched a friend of mine post a 30 minute video that he was so proud of and after 5 minutes he had multiple dislikes. People are monsters that's when they needed to hide the dislike count.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, did you get any thumbs down before people even had time to watch the whole video? I will always remember back when YouTube was new I watched a friend of mine post a 30 minute video that he was so proud of and after 5 minutes he had multiple dislikes. People are monsters that's when they needed to hide the dislike count.
LOL - are you kidding me? We get multiple dislikes the moment any of our videos goes live. It's like these people subscribe to our channel just so that they can do this.

Top Bottom