The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

DaJudge

I don't know why I am still surprised by the stupid that people put on the internet for all to see.
I guess I haven't lowered my expectations enough!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This one from Soothsayer 4417 isn't so much a hater comment but rather, a fanboy of TJs comment but thought it could still fit here. Anyway, he seems to think that our JT is a JK and that if we owned a TJ, we wouldn't have big travel challenges to solve... and, I suppose he'd be right LOL

Soothsayer 4417.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say, it's been a real long time since we've had a music hater, especially on our install videos but I just got this one from a Stuart Kidney. Apparently, he seems to think that the music we use makes you "dumber". But of course, he was just trying to provide a "help hints".

Stuart Kidney.png

I should note, I went to his channel and found play lists of what smart people listen to. (y)

Stuart Kidney 02.png

GP NOIR

Hooked
I have to say, it's been a real long time since we've had a music hater, especially on our install videos but I just got this one from a Stuart Kidney. Apparently, he seems to think that the music we use makes you "dumber". But of course, he was just trying to provide a "help hints".

View attachment 388482

I should note, I went to his channel and found play lists of what smart people listen to. (y)

View attachment 388483
That seems about right- people listening to music that makes people dumber *cough disco cough* complaining about music that makes people dumber.

FF51EB2D-D56F-4D76-9C71-F7406E75008A.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom