The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think that Serg guy has commented before??? Either that or Serg is a more common name than I thought.

:cheesy: I was thinking the same thing but, I think it's a different guy. Apparently, Serg is a pretty common name :crazyeyes:

rich67

Caught the Bug
He's not STATIONERY? Did you offend him by calling him an envelope, letterhead, or some other derogatory office name? What a toolbag. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Okay, here's an even better one that just came in today from a Gregory Hartman. This was posted up on our Dusy video and apparently, we are "jackasses" that have "no regards for any living thing or eco-system" and the reason why our Jeep broke was due to "karma" as opposed to running 5.38's in a Dana 44 while pushing 40x15.50's. Oh, the "utter douchebaggery" of us to run an open trail with trees that have been creeping into it over the last 50+ years.

hartman.jpg

:cheesy: Okay, here's an even better one that just came in today from a Gregory Hartman. This was posted up on our Dusy video and apparently, we are "jackasses" that have "no regards for any living thing or eco-system" and the reason why our Jeep broke was due to "karma" as opposed to running 5.38's in a Dana 44 while pushing 40x15.50's. Oh, the "utter douchebaggery" of us to run an open trail with trees that have been creeping into it over the last 50+ years.

View attachment 170848

So dumb. Where do these people come from?

Been on a few runs with you and if anything you are one of the biggest proponents of treading lightly I have ever met.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

View attachment 170848

Was he watching the same video I was? :grayno:

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Probably part of the Al Gore fan club. It's clear logic that "not treading lightly" based on his perception is clearly why Jeeps always break.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, where was this guy when the trail was being cut through the forest? I can't believe this guy is a jeeper.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's one from a Yota guy and really, I just don't get it. I mean, are these guys really saying they never get a flat tire? :naw:

yota.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Okay, here's one from a Yota guy and really, I just don't get it. I mean, are these guys really saying they never get a flat tire? :naw:

View attachment 171490

Yeah cause Jeep made the tire. Fn idiot. Some peoples kids.

It's like the people that say "oh my (fill in the vehicle here) never gets stuck" yet those people are scared to follow me up a trail cause they might get stuck.

Top Bottom