The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a couple of educated posts made by a bob b. This first one clearly shows how little he knows about JK's.

bob-b2.jpg

And, here's one trying to tell us how to make a Jeep video.

bob-b1.jpg

:crazyeyes:

Jknewbi

I never understood this mentality. I go by the motto, if you don't like it, don't watch it...

It does make for a comedic read though [emoji6]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Here's an awesome one posted up by a guy named Joseph Springer on our "Building of a ProRock 80" video.

joey.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Is there a video about how to use duct tape to keep your wallet from coming out when doing a sexy hula hoop in a bikini? It's for a friend. ;)

That is on the dark web. I'll pm the link....that a friend sent to me[emoji6]

WJCO

Meme King
Jackass: Defined as being one who uses music that may not match another's preference. I love it.

thardy

Banned
LOL!! I just had another member send a shot of that to me. I didn't realize that refusing to take money from a business = "banning" them or that it would make me a douchebag.

Gotta love the stupidity in people. They all call members here "sheep" yet they believe everything they read on the internet. :thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
Douchebag: Defined as running your business how you want.

Apparently Mr. Vmaxkimo is very close friends with both parties and knows all the details of the situation at hand.

LOL!! I just had another member send a shot of that to me. I didn't realize that refusing to take money from a business = "banning" them or that it would make me a douchebag.
I literally cracked up when i read it. These people that know nothing about you or WAL, pop their mouths off. He probably works in the foam packing peanut department at NR.

Top Bottom