The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Jesus!

Who knew Sema coverage would get so many panties bunched.

Eddie, I think you should climb up on Big Willy and casually fondle a bumper or two just to see what happens to these characters. Jesus!

Please don’t let them bother you guys, you’re doing great work. Just in the first day you’ve shown me my next set of wheels and given us all kinds of ideas for our build. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And they're still coming. Here's a nice one from a Christopher Waldrop. I went to his channel to see what a good video should look like and found a playlist that he created about "God stuff". Always nice to see a good little christian extending so much grace to others.

Christopher Waldrop.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, here's another one from an Ozzy Madrid. Never have I seen so many people getting their panties in a twist over having someone touch products on their Jeeps. Clearly, none of this shit is something I'd ever want to buy.

Ozzy Madrid.jpg

Bear_JT

Hooked
And, here's another one from an Ozzy Madrid. Never have I seen so many people getting their panties in a twist over having someone touch products on their Jeeps. Clearly, none of this shit is something I'd ever want to buy.

View attachment 313788

This idiot told you the last thing they want is all this exposure. Isn’t that what SEMA is about? I think the trolls got WiFi and now they are out in force. Keep up the good coverage Eddie!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should also note, SEMA is NOT opened to the public and I have been covering it as a "journalist" for well over 10 years. For people to flip out in this way is just weird.

WJCO

Meme King
I should also note, SEMA is NOT opened to the public and I have been covering it as a "journalist" for well over 10 years. For people to flip out in this way is just weird.

I think more and more social media is just giving people opportunities to vent and get pissed off. Everyone is under pressure these days and the 'comments' sections, people think is their free barf canvas. I can barely read comments under news articles anymore. Everyone is at each other's throats over the stupidest shit.

fiend

Caught the Bug

The guy is confusing SEMA with your typical “shine and show.” Guys who’ve put their heart and soul, and a shit ton of money, into a show car don’t want random people groping it. But SEMA is basically a sales convention. Most sales people are happy to have you poke and prod their wares.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think more and more social media is just giving people opportunities to vent and get pissed off. Everyone is under pressure these days and the 'comments' sections, people think is their free barf canvas. I can barely read comments under news articles anymore. Everyone is at each other's throats over the stupidest shit.

Couldn't agree more. When I first started covering SEMA, the idea of being hated on like this was just unheard of. It was only until things like FB, Instagram, YouTube and the like came out that things really went to shit. I mean sure, I'd have these guys try to take me on the forum and that's cool but you'd never see that now.

The guy is confusing SEMA with your typical “shine and show.” Guys who’ve put their heart and soul, and a shit ton of money, into a show car don’t want random people groping it. But SEMA is basically a sales convention. Most sales people are happy to have you poke and prod their wares.

Agreed. Sure, pretty much every vehicle out here is owned by guys who are sponsored by manufacturers but the whole point of them being sponsored is so that their Jeep can be used as a prop to SELL the shit they've been sponsored - NOT just show off their hard work.

longarmwj

Hell even at show and shines I love when i have people looking around my Jeep. Any time i take it to a car show and have it entered, I tell people they’re more then welcome to sit in it or open it up or whatever. There’s nothing they can do to it that I can’t or haven’t done to it.

fiend

Caught the Bug

Pretty much every comment thread these days, no matter the topic, turns into some political head butting. Not even a “debate,” because no one listens to the other side any more. [emoji849]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of god, does everyone on YouTube have to be such self-entitled dicks? Here's one from a guy named BigAlnyc

BigAlnyc.jpg

kbp810

Caught the Bug
Time to create a new game show called "So you think you can Eddie?" and invite all these twats on as contestants.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Eddie, your reply to "fire the camera guy" will surely qualify as the best laugh of the day for me. I'm loving your coverage and your "camera guy" is great.

Top Bottom