The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one from an E vazkee. Apparently, he hates my mug and wants us to get a new commentator :crazyeyes:

E vazkee.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And they just keep coming - LOL! Here's one from a George Dube who thinks SEMA is like a parking lot at a store. :naw:

George Dube.jpg

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Some peoples children. Make it a point to touch everyone you can. Get up on that bumper and give a good bounce. Kick the fucking tires. Haha. Thanks for the coverage. :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Some peoples children. Make it a point to touch everyone you can. Get up on that bumper and give a good bounce. Kick the fucking tires. Haha. Thanks for the coverage. :beer:

LOL!! I've literally been talking to scores of manufacturers about this and all of them have been laughing their ass off. If people don't want the products on their Jeep touched, they shouldn't agree to have it on display.

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
LOL!! I've literally been talking to scores of manufacturers about this and all of them have been laughing their ass off. If people don't want the products on their Jeep touched, they shouldn't agree to have it on display.

Not enough hours in the day to worry about stuff like this...

<sigh>

Ddays

Hooked

LOL, reminds me of someone...

jesse3638

Hooked
I can't believe people make these ridiculous comments. I'll only comment on someone's stuff if I like it or if they have incorrect information. If I don't like it I change the channel. I'm not one to try and change what they are doing.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shadowfire

LoL who the Fek does that guy think he is...I can’t believe what a Fekking Jerk...it can go on forever ... loved the coverage...BTW I can’t wait to see the Rugged Ridge snorkel for sale been checking their site since you showed it and those AEV bumpers....how long does it usually take to bring that stuff to market? Hell still waiting on the Top I ordered for Pie...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom