The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's a couple from an Irony Bird and a Teo P that think we're retards for taking Mel's new Gladiator out on the trail and "scratching" the underside :crazyeyes:

Irony Bird.jpg

Teo P.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And then, here's one from a Craig B who says his Z71 can do all this in 2WD and so, we weren't really testing the Gladiator :crazyeyes:

Craig B.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a slew of comments that was left by a Brian Hendricks. I can't even get myself to respond to them lest I get another barrage of bullshit. :crazyeyes:

Brian Hendricks.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, here's one from a LittleLake Kid that's more directed at EVO than me but thought I should post it up just the same :cool:

LittleLake Kid.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just when I thought we were starting to loose our touch, I got this one from an Alec Grant who apparently needs to "hear" in order to "see". Of course, with the "fuckin music" we used, he couldn't watch it.

Alec Grant.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's an awesome one from a Nino Brown who chimed in to say that he can't take me seriously as an "off road dude" because I'm asian.

Nino Brown.jpg

Of course, he meant no offense by it :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Because your nationality totally has a direct correlation with how knowledgeable you are on a given subject [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - Actually, I was born in California and I've always thought of myself as an American. Now, my ethnicity - that isn't something I couldn't change if I wanted to. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom