The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

WJCO

Meme King
So, this one from a Jason Rynes is a bit odd to me. Apparently, I didn't come up with a fender fix for the JL but rather, some guy with a blue Sahara did. Of course, I don't have a clue as to that might be or that I would get someone all worked up over it :crazyeyes:

View attachment 325944

I’ve never seen a video of it and can’t find anything from searching but he must be more correcter.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Just for kicks and giggles, I tried to do a search too but like you, found ZERO :idontknow: :thinking: :crazyeyes:

First that I heard of it was here over a year ago: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?635-JL-Wrangler-Rubicon-Fender-Gaps-Filling-Up-with-Rocks

I could not spot a blue sahara in the thread :idontknow:

JCPII

Clearly, based on all the thumbs down that we got on our recent rescue video, it should be of no surprise to me that I'd get a comment like this from Flex Moto.

View attachment 325741

Guess I was in the minority then. I gave it a thumbs up and wished the video was longer! IMO, with all the negativity today surrounding 4 wheeling a quick vid that clearly made a good impression is only lost on those that are short-sighted.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - looks like someone's mom allowed their keyboard bitch behind the computer again. This one comes in from ADMIND3R and apparently, he'd got a hard on over the fact that we helped these gals out.

ADMIND3R.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one from a gus igb. I'll never understand why so many people today go out of their ways and look for reasons to be offended.

gus igb.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - this gus guy just won't let it go.

I have to say, I just don't get guys like this. I mean, there used to be a time when people just had differences in opinions. Now, you either have to think just like them or you're somehow deplorable, stupid and or evil.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
LOL - this gus guy just won't let it go.

I have to say, I just don't get guys like this. I mean, there used to be a time when people just had differences in opinions. Now, you either have to think just like them or you're somehow deplorable, stupid and or evil.

It's so prevalent it's just unbelievable. Some of us can have a difference of opinion and not take it personally... Others... mostly the ones that profess to be tolerant aren't... Hypocrites...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's so prevalent it's just unbelievable. Some of us can have a difference of opinion and not take it personally... Others... mostly the ones that profess to be tolerant aren't... Hypocrites...

That's the way I've always seen it. Here's the last set of comments.

Untitled-1.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
I would not have seen that sign if I wasn’t looking for it lol that person is seriously out to find something to be offended about...

DaJudge

I would not have seen that sign if I wasn’t looking for it lol that person is seriously out to find something to be offended about...

I never noticed it either! I bet if the idiot wouldn't have made such a big deal about a huge percentage of us wouldn't have.
As for the Mondale comment, most of the f'tards making these ignorant comments wouldn't even know who Mondale is! But it would be funny to have the two side by side!:D

Top Bottom