The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not sure what it was about our most recent Texas video that gave this Tom T guy a hard on but apparently, he's into us :crazyeyes:

Tom T.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got this one from a minitrucker007. Apparently, Cindy and I should have been able to cover every single Jeep at the Jeep Experience and anyone who may have been left out of our video was done so intentionally. You know, because they weren't a part of the "click". Guess we need to bring more camera guys with us next time. :rolleyes2:

minitrucker007.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Just got this one from a minitrucker007. Apparently, Cindy and I should have been able to cover every single Jeep at the Jeep Experience and anyone who may have been left out of our video was done so intentionally. You know, because they weren't a part of the "click". Guess we need to bring more camera guys with us next time. :rolleyes2:

Fucking YouTube critics at it again. Amazing. You probably should have filmed the Prius and SmartCar in the parking lot too just to make sure this guy felt included.

longarmwj

View attachment 327980

Maybe he’s just salty that his Jeep with an angry eyes didn’t get in your video

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Can you please use stock footage of my jeeps and include them in all your videos from now on...even if I'm not at the event...thank you.
And do something about your hair and music please...

boardsurfer

View attachment 327980

I humbly volunteer as your second camera man. All I require for payment is use of a 6.2L Jeep on 40s for the duration of the event. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would it be any surprise if I said there was another guy obsessed with how I wear my hair? LOL - this one comes from a guy by the name of 602 Jeep.

602 Jeep.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that we just got from an astu astungkare. Guess we show too much of my face in this video and not enough of the Jeep. :crazyeyes:

astu.jpg

longarmwj

Here's one that we just got from an astu astungkare. Guess we show too much of my face in this video and not enough of the Jeep. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 328837

Yea Eddie, why in the world would you personalize the video by taking the time to personally present the Jeep when you could just show a bunch of clips of the Jeep without the personal aspect of it. It's not like the videos are made for your friends and family on some big badass online community or anything :rolleyes2:

BoldAdventure

I'm new, but this thread and whole bunch in the Infirmary have had me laughing for awhile. So many tards out there. :cheesy: You guys are awesome.

Top Bottom