The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's one that I got from an Ian who's butthurt over the fact that I say "we" when talking about what was done.

Ian.jpg

Not that it needs to be said but in spite of what some seem to think, I do help out when needed too.

longarmwj

LOL - Here's one that I got from an Ian who's butthurt over the fact that I say "we" when talking about what was done.

View attachment 329239

Not that it needs to be said but in spite of what some seem to think, I do help out when needed too.

I mean it isn’t like you have a few dozen videos on your channel if you working on your rigs or anything.

Come on Eddie, show us how to turn a wrench for a change instead of showing us proper mall parking lot etiquette [emoji849][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I mean it isn’t like you have a few dozen videos on your channel if you working on your rigs or anything.

Come on Eddie, show us how to turn a wrench for a change instead of showing us proper mall parking lot etiquette [emoji849][emoji23]

Who me? Work on Jeeps?? Never :crazyeyes:

Can you give me the name of the guy who restored Jane since it wasn’t a we I’m guessing?

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Is it wrong that the first “we” I heard all I thought of was YouTube trolls?

Too funny. They're out there for sure :)

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
"... the fact that I don't grab a stick and move it around."

"... the proper slur is slanty- eyed"

I've got a lot of reading time lately and just catching up on this thread. Those two replies are fucking hilarious.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

View attachment 329239

Here's one that I just got from a Joe and he wanted to know if I ever install ANYTHING myself. As if!!

View attachment 329316

Most ridiculous posts I’ve seen today! I’m the only one that wrenches on my three Jeeps, but often refer to your personal “How To” posts or others in this forum to accomplish that. It’s rare that I see anyone else touch any of your Jeeps and if it is happening, you’re always there documenting the occasion. [emoji1319]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's one that I got from a Lenny7118. Apparently, he thinks we aren't average people and just magically got to where we are in life.

Lenny7118.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - Here's one that I got from a Lenny7118. Apparently, he thinks we aren't average people and just magically got to where we are in life.

You mean you can't just file for an EIN# and then starting getting checks in the mail? There's actually work involved? Modern culture and media have been lying to me.

Top Bottom