The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Videos? Eddies has been doing write ups since well hell I don’t know. But I first used one in 2003 ish on a TJ.

Good only bike lever for a throttle control on 5 speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: Always cracks me up that you actually used one of my write-ups from way back when. I think my very first ones date back to 1998 or 99 :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Guys sounds like a idiot for boasting about how badass he is for living in such an expensive state, he should do like my parents did and leave NY to maximize their retirement, hes not welcome in NV though

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Torrin

Guys sounds like a idiot for boasting about how badass he is for living in such an expensive state, he should do like my parents did and leave NY to maximize their retirement, hes not welcome in NV though

Anyone that calls themselves an "operator" is a complete douche bag in my experience.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL - right? He's bitching about me getting things for free but then boasts about purposefully living in one of the most expensive states like it should mean something. :crazyeyes:

Anyone that calls themselves an "operator" is a complete douche bag in my experience.

:cheesy: too true.

benatc1

Hooked
Maybe he meant phone operator for swat? [emoji2369]
LOL - right? He's bitching about me getting things for free but then boasts about purposefully living in one of the most expensive states like it should mean something. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: too true.
I never understood why people care about stuff like that, seems there would be greater concerns in their life, so must be jealously, but either way, maybe he should move to Florida and itll feel like hes getting stuff for free.

jesse3638

Hooked
Its crazy how people get jealous and bitch about things like that. I wonder what kind of comments Brute would get if he made videos on his crazy builds. Good thing he had a dive shop in HI sponsor them...haha. It actually shows your dedication to what you do spending your time and money swapping parts and components so frequently. Sure if you took that time and money and just built it how you wanted it to end up I'm sure it would have saved you a few bucks, but then you couldn't factually give opinions on the different things you tried out. You'd just be a fan boy...;). Not to mention how you document and share all the info you have. The things you do are better than a Chiltons manual.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Its crazy how people get jealous and bitch about things like that. I wonder what kind of comments Brute would get if he made videos on his crazy builds. Good thing he had a dive shop in HI sponsor them...haha. It actually shows your dedication to what you do spending your time and money swapping parts and components so frequently. Sure if you took that time and money and just built it how you wanted it to end up I'm sure it would have saved you a few bucks, but then you couldn't factually give opinions on the different things you tried out. You'd just be a fan boy...;). Not to mention how you document and share all the info you have. The things you do are better than a Chiltons manual.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Jesse, we appreciate it. All we ever hope to do is share what we've learned and try to help others help themselves.

trailraider

Thanks Jesse, we appreciate it. All we ever hope to do is share what we've learned and try to help others help themselves.

and really , what if people do/did give you free shit. who gives a fuck. more power to you for product review. If you don't like it or it doesn't work, honest opinions and you move on.

Top Bottom