The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL - speaking of which, this fuckin Brad Miller decided to chime in again.

View attachment 334072

And here it is, Brad Miller back with his stupidity only now, he's saying that he was just trying to look out for my best interest. LOL

View attachment 334116

It really is sad the way people just aren’t accepting or tolerant of others opinions or stances anymore. Rather than keep the negative opinions to themselves or simply just understand everyone has a right to their own opinions and Move on. I bet if you had a political affiliation closer aligned to his he wouldn’t have said a word. I doubt he would have even said “I like the sign”. Condemnation of others is what seems to be fueling society these days. Thanks for all you do Eddie. Best of all never bending to others and staying as genuine to yourself as possible. Hard to come by hear days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really is sad the way people just aren’t accepting or tolerant of others opinions or stances anymore. Rather than keep the negative opinions to themselves or simply just understand everyone has a right to their own opinions and Move on. I bet if you had a political affiliation closer aligned to his he wouldn’t have said a word. I doubt he would have even said “I like the sign”. Condemnation of others is what seems to be fueling society these days. Thanks for all you do Eddie. Best of all never bending to others and staying as genuine to yourself as possible. Hard to come by hear days.

Thanks Jesse. I appreciate it.

jdofmemi

So, I came across this asshat trying to give all of us, and especially Eddie a bad name in the YouTube comments

Attachments

• PhotoPictureResizer_190906_164508220_crop_1296x1399.jpg
    PhotoPictureResizer_190906_164508220_crop_1296x1399.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 110

jdofmemi

LOL - where the hell was that posted?

A yoga pants video autoplayed after I watched part 3 of the JKX video. How to ruin trails.

I decided to browse the comments and there it was. It was among comments supporting people who cut locks to get into closed trails and such.
It seems they attract some real high quality viewers.

WJCO

Meme King
So, I came across this asshat trying to give all of us, and especially Eddie a bad name in the YouTube comments

What a loser, lol.

A yoga pants video autoplayed after I watched part 3 of the JKX video. How to ruin trails.

I decided to browse the comments and there it was. It was among comments supporting people who cut locks to get into closed trails and such.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Wow. I can't say that I'm surprised that's where you found the comment.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would just like to add that these are the same people who were giving me shit because Mel specifically asked that I not tell what trail we ran in Arizona during the JLX. They got all self-righteous on me said something to the effect that Jeepers aren't supposed to be like that and that we should all be willing and eager share trail info so that everyone can enjoy them. Now they're making videos about how their trails are gonna get shut down. :naw:

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Man those people are something else. With wheeling becoming so popular your going to get good and bad people doing it. They arent doing the sport any good at all. Only out to put money in their pockets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got the following from a chrisdev01. Apparently, he's so butthurt over the fact that we just let our BUST series end the way it did, he's unsubscribing from our channel.

chrisdev01.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - just got the following from a chrisdev01. Apparently, he's so butthurt over the fact that we just let our BUST series end the way it did, he's unsubscribing from our channel.

View attachment 334293

Lol seriously? This was fucking like 5 years ago. There is no speedy recovery or prayers needed since he is already fine. You hit the nail on the head with the fuck off comment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol seriously? This was fucking like 5 years ago. There is no speedy recovery or prayers needed since he is already fine. You hit the nail on the head with the fuck off comment.

Exactly! And as if I'm somehow obligated to spell everything out to this fucker. I mean, if he really cared, he would have just ASKED how Ken was doing just like ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HAD on the video or scrolled thought the comments to find out as much. As far as the wrap up goes, OF COURSE we were showing happy faces and people drinking - EVERYTHING TURNED OUT GREAT and now, we choose to remember all that was good about the trip rather than dwell on how it ended. Some people - they really do need to FUCK OFF.

VerdiJeepLife

That guys is probably some hipster

He probably has a massive lumberjack beard, but wears skinny hipster jeans.

As I had to tell my daughter when she was in High School. "If you like a boy who wears skinny jeans, chances are, HE DOES TOO"

Top Bottom