The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Man, it just kills me how many grown men will actually talk about hashtags and things that are "trending" on social media as if they actually mean something let alone are the bearers of truth. Here's a good one that I got from a 4Lo4Life Sendit on our latest Gladiator build video.

4Lo4Life Sendit.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I have a feeling these queefnuggets are going to be showing up on and off for the next few days with all the shit Tom Woods started.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a feeling these queefnuggets are going to be showing up on and off for the next few days will all the shit Tom Woods started.

Oh, count on it. Seems that when you hate loudly enough or can get something to trend on social media, you have a monopoly on truth. That of course gives license to internet messiahs to troll those who are deemed to be evil. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's another one of Tom Woods fanboys blindly chastising me over something he read on the internet. This one comes from a Dustin Robbins.

Dustin Robbins.jpg

Brute

Hooked
You mean in that they believe the president colluded with the Russians just because that's what the media had been "trending"? :crazyeyes:

He didn't collude with the Russians...he's not smart enough...and he can't pressure the Russians, but apparently he can with Ukrainians...

USMC Wrangler

I thought for sure the shot showing half of the camo MAGA hat would’ve been a subject by now. [emoji849]

People suck. There needs to be a plague that targets dumb people with big mouths. (Did I say that out loud?)

Ddays

Hooked
The takeaway is that none of these paste-eaters and window-lickers has the intelligence to think or read for themselves. :grayno:

All aboard!:thumb:

b4c110475407a2d0f3bb5a3f16c6956b.jpg

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
He didn't collude with the Russians...he's not smart enough...and he can't pressure the Russians, but apparently he can with Ukrainians...

Bunch of idiots starting with head idiot himself . Dude just spent better part of 3 years trying to exonerate himself from allegations of colluding with a foreign government to influence our election and then he steps in that shit again .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's one I just got from a parasight4. Guess the whole Tom Woods hate is still going on. :crazyeyes:

parasight4.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
LOL - Here's one I just got from a parasight4....

He may be right though... I barely have enough time to keep up with your forum, builds, and videos... Having Two of you would completely hinder my ability to function as a productive member of society. [emoji41]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He may be right though... I barely have enough time to keep up with your forum, builds, and videos... Having Two of you would completely hinder my ability to function as a productive member of society. [emoji41]

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Top Bottom