The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
Update on the inner axle seal replacement...

Image1540677583.548724.jpg

After a week of not having time to finally put everything back together and waiting on new axle seals to come and finding out that my only other vehicle having bad coil packs but still drivable. Bearbait is finally going back together!

JKbrick

That’s awesome it’s fixed! I can’t pm pics but we are at your old place
IMG_4520.JPG
Flew my older daughter down to be with us til Wednesday for her birthday

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

That’s very cool! That is Sharky’s Pier in Venice right? How are things down there?

It definitely feels good to have all the tires on the ground again lol

I bet your glad, I haven’t seen my Brick in a week now, seems odd! It was warm all week this past week, still have 4 more days, oh and there are like 10million people here. Drives me crazy
Yes Venice, my folks live in Lakewood Ranch

Jsouder53

Hooked
I bet your glad, I haven’t seen my Brick in a week now, seems odd! It was warm all week this past week, still have 4 more days, oh and there are like 10million people here. Drives me crazy
Yes Venice, my folks live in Lakewood Ranch

I’ll bet you’re having separation anxiety from your Brick lol

I don’t know if I could ever go back to the heat and humidity of Florida for a long period of time... anything over 65 is warm to me now. The population/traffic here I think is a lot now too lol I’m glad we left that area!

My wife and I spent quite a bit of time in Venice/Englewood to get away from the crowd in Sarasota, it’s much quieter and slower paced.

We used to live about 5-10 minutes south of that large new mall near Lakewood Ranch.

JKbrick

I’ll bet you’re having separation anxiety from your Brick lol

I don’t know if I could ever go back to the heat and humidity of Florida for a long period of time... anything over 65 is warm to me now. The population/traffic here I think is a lot now too lol I’m glad we left that area!

My wife and I spent quite a bit of time in Venice/Englewood to get away from the crowd in Sarasota, it’s much quieter and slower paced.

We used to live about 5-10 minutes south of that large new mall near Lakewood Ranch.

Wow that is close, we are by a big new bridge on the river in a place called Waterlefe

Jsouder53

Hooked
The Jeep is up and running today! It feels so good to be back in it [emoji847] I’m just hoping and praying those new seals hold up well!

Also, ran a scan on my truck with Blue Driver and apparently I only have to change out 1 coil pack! Saves me some time and money. Image1540763885.591265.jpg I dont know what those other 2 codes are about yet... I’ll have to read into them later

nbunga

Caught the Bug
The Jeep is up and running today! It feels so good to be back in it [emoji847] I’m just hoping and praying those new seals hold up well!

Also, ran a scan on my truck with Blue Driver and apparently I only have to change out 1 coil pack! Saves me some time and money. View attachment 313497 I dont know what those other 2 codes are about yet... I’ll have to read into them later

Another plus is cylinder 2 is an easy one to get to. [emoji1360]

WJCO

Meme King
If you haven't already, swap that ignition coil with another cylinder. If the code moves, then the coil is bad. If it doesn't, then there may be something else going on. As far as those other 2 codes, those don't look common at all.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Another plus is cylinder 2 is an easy one to get to. [emoji1360]

I’m certainly glad to hear that !

If you haven't already, swap that ignition coil with another cylinder. If the code moves, then the coil is bad. If it doesn't, then there may be something else going on. As far as those other 2 codes, those don't look common at all.

That is a great idea! I just ordered the ignition coil and once I get the chance I’ll swap them around to see if the code moves. Haven’t had a chance to read up on those other 2 codes yet to figure out what they are about

*Apparently the B1352 is because I disengaged the key in ignition chime

*And I think P1876 means my auto lock hubs don’t work, which they haven’t for a while (something to do with the vacuum)

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Might be going to trade the KC headlights for heated truck lites... didn’t think it would be an issue not having heated headlights but I was wrong

Image1541520876.775637.jpg Image1541520887.026845.jpg

Top Bottom