The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
Image1543713156.291294.jpg

Installed my front EVO Plush Ride coils today. Jason0311 was nice enough to open up his garage to me so I didn’t have to lay in the snow to install these.

The ride is so much smoother! Definitely a quality upgrade. I purposefully hit some potholes I know to be jarring and these coils soaked them up nicely

Hopefully I can get the rear coils sooner than later!

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 315507

Installed my front EVO Plush Ride coils today. Jason0311 was nice enough to open up his garage to me so I didn’t have to lay in the snow to install these.

The ride is so much smoother! Definitely a quality upgrade. I purposefully hit some potholes I know to be jarring and these coils soaked them up nicely

Hopefully I can get the rear coils sooner than later!

Real men lay in the snow...so says the guy staring at palm trees out the window

Jsouder53

Hooked
Nice! Are they 3” coils?

They are the 4 inch, I used to have 3.5 inch coils and a half inch spacer

Looks good, what did you remove? Curious how much lift the 3” springs give a 4 door, did you measure by that illustration?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought about measuring, but unfortunately I forgot... I pulled out metalcloaks 3.5 dual rate coils and a half inch spacer. Those coils did sit higher like 4 inch coils. So the switch didn’t really change my ride height..

Real men lay in the snow...so says the guy staring at palm trees out the window

Hahahaha I would’ve if I didn’t have the option!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Well Bearbait has received its first windshield crack... not certain how it even happened, just showed up yesterday morning. Maybe had something to do with the low being below 0? Not a clue
Image1544195789.874870.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
.. not certain how it even happened,....Maybe had something to do with the low being below 0?

Likely. Very common. Happens here in CO too as the temps rise and fall to extremes. If you haven't already, you may want to check with your insurance company for glass coverage. I think ours is like 4 dollars extra per month. Covers repairs and replacements, Zero dollar deductible, and no matter how many glass claims, the rates don't go up. And glass guys are mobile now and come to wherever you're at.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Likely. Very common. Happens here in CO too as the temps rise and fall to extremes. If you haven't already, you may want to check with your insurance company for glass coverage. I think ours is like 4 dollars extra per month. Covers repairs and replacements, Zero dollar deductible, and no matter how many glass claims, the rates don't go up. And glass guys are mobile now and come to wherever you're at.

I’ve had it done years ago to a Ford Explorer, but I’ve changed since then... thanks for that reminder!

Brute

Hooked
My first crack on Brute started as a small chip from a rock thrown from a truck in Boise at 500 am, 38 degrees...by the time I got to Salt Lake City, it was 70 degrees and a crack spread across the windshield...I'm now on my third windshield

Jsouder53

Hooked
My first crack on Brute started as a small chip from a rock thrown from a truck in Boise at 500 am, 38 degrees...by the time I got to Salt Lake City, it was 70 degrees and a crack spread across the windshield...I'm now on my third windshield

That’s crazy! Didn’t realize it would spread that fast. I knew it would happen eventually but had high hopes lol

rl206

I got my first one back in spring while bringing a buddy to the airport, worst part was it was thrown from the tire on a Prius...
No good deed goes unpunished.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Just doing a little dreaming today :crazyeyes:

MY DREAM BUILD LIST
EVO long arms $2,964
EVO Double Throw Down $3,811
EVO lever $5,432
EVO corners $326
EVO Rockskins $290
EVO Sport cage $1995