The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
Nice drone shots.
Yeti is growing up so fast.

Thank you! She is growing so fast lately!

Yeti looks big already! Surprised you found a spot with no snow out there

It’s unbelievable how fast she has been growing! She has surpassed our chihuahuas already lol when we got her she was about half the weight of them.

It hasn’t snowed as much as I wish it would lately. It was a little warm a week or so ago too.

Jeep dogs are great! She looks like a wonderful pup!

They certainly are, life would be boring without them lol she really is wonderful, the sweetest puppy.

Great shots! Looks like a fun day out. Yeti is getting big!

Thank you! It was just a fun quick drive, I needed to get out of the house... been cooped up lately being sick with a lingering cold

Man that place looks familiar! I'm glad somebody is getting out these days. Hope you guys had a good time!

Thank you for showing us this place [emoji106] I had to get out and do something, figured a drive wouldn’t make my cold worse lol I was going nuts at home sick on my week off, perfect timing... We had a wonderful out there! It’s a super cool area!

Coop

Caught the Bug
That's not a dog...that's a wolf...maybe a GOT Direwolf...

Correction: Jeep dogs and Jeep wolves are great!
Love to have a husky like Yeti, but I don’t think the climate in Ohio is that good for huskys, although lots of folks have them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jsouder53

Hooked
Correction: Jeep dogs and Jeep wolves are great!
Love to have a husky like Yeti, but I don’t think the climate in Ohio is that good for huskys, although lots of folks have them here.

Huskies are certainly unlike any other dog lol they have awesome personalities and keep things interesting. I also believe you can’t have just one, they need a husky friend. They play different from other dogs... they play rough, chewing and wrestling.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Thank you! She is growing so fast lately!

It’s unbelievable how fast she has been growing! She has surpassed our chihuahuas already lol when we got her she was about half the weight of them.

It hasn’t snowed as much as I wish it would lately. It was a little warm a week or so ago too.

They certainly are, life would be boring without them lol she really is wonderful, the sweetest puppy.

Thank you! It was just a fun quick drive, I needed to get out of the house... been cooped up lately being sick with a lingering cold

Thank you for showing us this place [emoji106] I had to get out and do something, figured a drive wouldn’t make my cold worse lol I was going nuts at home sick on my week off, perfect timing... We had a wonderful out there! It’s a super cool area!

No problem! I'm not sure how much you explored out there but if you keep heading west make a left at the last cattle guard before that random huge house. There's a national rock formation that would be great for a afternoon camp fire. If you hike around there's some great views. I'm going to have to live through you guys while I'm stuck at my business!

Jsouder53

Hooked
No problem! I'm not sure how much you explored out there but if you keep heading west make a left at the last cattle guard before that random huge house. There's a national rock formation that would be great for a afternoon camp fire. If you hike around there's some great views. I'm going to have to live through you guys while I'm stuck at my business!

We will have to check that place out! Sounds cool!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That's one beautiful husky. Scenery is nice too. Jealous all around over here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jsouder53

Hooked
Endless energy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s a wonder where it all comes from! The last time I saw him wore out was after an extensive 8 mile hike[emoji23]

That's one beautiful husky. Scenery is nice too. Jealous all around over here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! That’s how we ended up here, took a trip here once and couldn’t stop dreaming about moving here lol

Coop

Caught the Bug
I like your idea of exercising Bear with the drone! Great idea! He is beautiful as well!

Jsouder53

Hooked
I like your idea of exercising Bear with the drone! Great idea! He is beautiful as well!

Haha thanks! I was a little worried about him getting it [emoji23] and thank you!

Nice Pics man!! What drone did you get?

Thank you! We have had the GoPro Karma for a couple years but haven’t really put it to good use in a while.

Top Bottom