The build/dairy of “_________”

Oreo_penguin536

Thanks man🤙🏾, trying to keep up on this lol

Image1512967770.455737.jpg

Forgot to add, I lost all of my screws on the trail holding my hard top on[emoji15] so as a temp fix I got some slightly bigger screws since every hole was stripped out. Now it’s a choice of skid plates, lift, body armor, fixing hardtop to make everything quieter or

Exo cage[emoji15][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oreo_penguin536

Alright i swear after this I’m done modding for today lol

Found my cuffs so I locked that sexy bitch down. Even though it only takes 2 wrenches and about 30 seconds it keeps the honest people out. IMG_1305.jpg IMG_1306.jpg

Oreo_penguin536

New plan.... that front bumper I have is gonna get hacked up as soon as I can get some DOM tubing, I don’t have the money for a new one that I want so I’m going to “fix” mine [emoji6]

Oreo_penguin536

Image1513215551.881956.jpg Image1513215583.468230.jpg
Image1513215777.565496.jpg
So started getting my cb going. Ran my coax and for a 15 min run job I think it hide pretty well. I’ll come back and bottom up the small stuff under the rail in the second pic and near the driver seat belt. Depending if I’m up to it after dinner I might mount my antenna that a buddy gave me today.
I don’t really want to drill any more than I have to but I can hide it and my heep needs some body work as it is

Oreo_penguin536

Got my cb hooked up last night but I was too tired to post! Found out that the cb I bought off eBay was tuned up and modified which is cool, it’s having an issue with modulation and after looking into it I’m pretty sure I zero’d it down on the mic. Gonna get that replaced possibly tonight and then that will be set!
Don’t mind the power wires under the dash. I haven’t had a zip tie to tie them up yet IMG_1324.jpg IMG_1325.jpg

Oreo_penguin536

Little update, my bracket on the passenger side that holds the windshield to the body was loose. All the bolts were only finger tight so I ended up tightening that. Nothing big I know but I gotta keep this updated from time to time[emoji23]

Get paid tomorrow so hopefully after I pay bills I’ll have some extra for something[emoji1476]

Oreo_penguin536

Today I got a winch! I had though it was the x20 wireless one but it was a diffeeent one. Either way it’s a 9500lb and I’m stoked on it: had a hell of a time putting it on though due to having to take the front bumper off. IMG_1417.jpg IMG_1419.jpg also found out my front bumper only has 2 of 6 bolts holding it on [emoji23]🤬 IMG_1421.jpg looks like that on either side

IMG_1420.jpg

Oreo_penguin536

Synthetic🤙🏾, from working around cables before I dreaded the thought of having one on my Jeep. I only got only 1 snatch block:/ and I have an old tree strap, it’s worn but it should do for the time being. As far as clevises I have 2 free right now and 2 locked on the rear bumper. Previous owner didn’t know the “half turn out” trick so they are glued shut till I get a big enough bar to pry them off

Top Bottom