The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looks like you've got a few other lights that need to be dealt with still :crazyeyes:

Yup! On the list to address today! As you can see, Jeepjeep75 "technique" in getting the sensor through the dust shield worked really well.... hahaha. Hope to have them off today.

Good work on the engine light!! [emoji3] Now we need to swap out a sensor or two and get those other pesky lights to go away. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Let's see how well that technique works this time. Haha

WJCO

Meme King
You can eliminate those lights by pulling the cluster and installing a fitted swimsuit calendar page. It will increase your chances of an accident though.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
You can eliminate those lights by pulling the cluster and installing a fitted swimsuit calendar page. It will increase your chances of an accident though.

I like this idea! Didn't get a chance to put the new sensors in today but We cleared the codes and after 50 ft they came back on!

WJCO

Meme King
also i would like to just say that lockers are AMAZING! complete game changer!!! :rock::rock:

Good to hear. Glad to see you got your axles done just in time for your run yesterday. Those were some huge rocks. I've installed my lockers over the winter and anxious to try them out as well.

BaddestCross

also i would like to just say that lockers are AMAZING! complete game changer!!! :rock::rock:
You got that right. Once I got my head wrapped around how and when to use the front and rear lockers, my little Fiona really amazed me... Sometimes it feels like she's part Billy goat. 😂

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
You got that right. Once I got my head wrapped around how and when to use the front and rear lockers, my little Fiona really amazed me... Sometimes it feels like she's part Billy goat. 😂

still dont know when to use it exactly. Jake had to ask a few time if i had them on. :thinking:

dillard09

still dont know when to use it exactly. Jake had to ask a few time if i had them on. :thinking:
Haha. When you try the same line 2 times with the same results of spinning one front and one rear tire. It either back up and try a new line or hey do you have your rear locker on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom