The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am pleased to announce NABOO is running well! Burped the system last night and everything is working as it should with no leaks!!

I did not end up with any left over screws or bolts so that is good! However there were so many already missing from the dash I may have put some screws in the wrong places. Oh well it is put back together better than it probably had been in years and guess what!!!? No dash squeaking!!:) BOOM!

LOL!! You know you did it right when you don't have any left over parts :D

Nice job :thumb:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
He prob would have left over parts but my son got in the garage when he was gone and played with all his parts. Haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm thinking he may have got in there at some point.. my mini screw driver went missing again. Haha. Just kidding I got a new one and still have it in my tool box.

Haha!! No joke! He came out and was eyeballing all the loose bits. He really wanted to work over someone's door with my 4 pound sledge though, you could see it in his eye! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You could also see he knew better than to pick up the tools and start putting them places. But he really wanted to! Haha

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Rock lights are installed!!! Just waiting for it to get dark to take some pictures. I'll post up when it does.

Thanks again jeepjeep75! Really don't know what I would do without your expertise in wiring!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Just ordered a rock hard sports cage!!:)

And...

Gave NABOO a bath for tomorrow's run! Because everybody cleans their rig before they get em dirty again..:)

IMG_8563.jpg

First bath he has gotten since I bought him..

Top Bottom