The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sucks that you just can't find a good shop that knows what they're doing and can actually be of help. Hope you're able to get things working again and after you do.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
new update since the jeep has been at the dealership.

dropped it off on Monday and told my insurance this has been ridiculous, taking too long and the new appraisal needs to be completed by Tuesday. Oh and i am filing a complaint to the State Department of Insurance! Funny thing is they got an insurance appraiser out on Tuesday and by the sound of it from them the dealership has started work on my jeep!:thumb:

The first appraisal that was done at the body shop did not state there was any wiring damage.....:thinking:

they sent out a different guy to do the appraisal with the dealership and wrote back to my insurance (in all caps) that "THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE WIRING THAT WAS NOT PREVIOUSLY ADDRESS." how the hell was this missed in the first place? :grayno: with the wiring damage and a few other things the appraisal for the damage went from about $1300 to $2900... now granted this is now at the dealership so the pricing may be a little more expensive in addition to their hourly rate is $52 in comparison to the $40 at the body shop. but still this is a huge different from what the body shop came up with. the wiring damage alone was quoted at $585.

anyways i hope to get my jeep back by this weekend but it will probably be sometime next week is what im thinking.

on a side note, you know those 6 clips that hold the grill in? ya...... they cost $6.75 a piece :cheesy:hahahahaha

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I think I have completely forgotten I have a yellow Jeep with how long this has taken :(

spoke to the shop manager at the dealership on Thursday. they had ordered all the parts and expect my jeep to hopefully be done tomorrow. they also went ahead and ordered a set of LED headlights. I told my insurance company if they are not Truck-Lites then I will not accept them! she said call the shop tomorrow and see what they ordered, if they are not the correct ones then they will send me payment to order the ones I want!

so hopefully more updates come tomorrow!

buckweil

I think I have completely forgotten I have a yellow Jeep with how long this has taken :(

spoke to the shop manager at the dealership on Thursday. they had ordered all the parts and expect my jeep to hopefully be done tomorrow. they also went ahead and ordered a set of LED headlights. I told my insurance company if they are not Truck-Lites then I will not accept them! she said call the shop tomorrow and see what they ordered, if they are not the correct ones then they will send me payment to order the ones I want!

so hopefully more updates come tomorrow!
Dang I'm really sorry man! I hate when you get pushed around like that. It's happened to me a few times and it really makes the whole experience stressful. Hopefully everything gets fixed soon!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Good news. I'm waiting for my jeep to be washed and then I get to take it home!!:)

In the mean time anyway want to by a $100k jeep with factory D44 axles....

IMG_7502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Got the winch in and all ready for tomorrow's wheeling trip to Cougar Buttes.

Also put some D ring mounts on I had left over from my Rugges Ridge bumper.

IMG_7569.jpg
IMG_7570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom