The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I think Mel told me to drive 500 miles but Drew told me I was fine to drive to Moab, wheel and drive back to LA which is what I did. I think the bigger gears aren’t as sensitive to miles as the smaller ones but to help the front just keep your front hubs locked the whole time.

I don’t have any trips plans anytime soon so i should be ok to do 500 no problem. I will need to remember to lock the front hubs though. Gas saver level: jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
So Naboo went for a test drove tonight. The wheels did not fall off and the Jeep can stop and go so that’s good news!!

However I got this now....
IMG_0844.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg

I googled it but honestly I didn’t understand. Can Anyone give some input on this for me in dummy terms??

Other than that every thing went well. And Geoff even go to cut more of my Jeep. So he was happy.

Come Saturday I have new plans for the front accessory of Naboo.
IMG_0838.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
So the changes to the front accessories of Naboo was this:

IMG_0851.jpg

Not used at all and for a great price. Got it mounted up already

IMG_0865.jpg

Got my skins finally mounted up. So glad I invested in a nut sert tool!!
IMG_0862.jpg

Also Naboo has now left jakes garage. He is driving and feels great!! Super solid at 70 on the highway. Only have a few things left to button up. E brake cables, ABS wires, and mounting the compressor and hooking up the lockers. But I wont need those until the gears are broken in so I figured its no rush.

IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
So the changes to the front accessories of Naboo was this:

View attachment 293795

Not used at all and for a great price. Got it mounted up already

View attachment 293796

Got my skins finally mounted up. So glad I invested in a nut sert tool!!
View attachment 293799

Also Naboo has now left jakes garage. He is driving and feels great!! Super solid at 70 on the highway. Only have a few things left to button up. E brake cables, ABS wires, and mounting the compressor and hooking up the lockers. But I wont need those until the gears are broken in so I figured its no rush.

View attachment 293797
View attachment 293798

Looking good Mike!

How is your mileage with those 40s? Single digits? [emoji23]

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Few updates I forgot. The MAP code I got was due to this.
IMG_0848.jpg

Plugged it back in and good to go!

Also Naboo can still fit into compact spots. But I’m sure others aren’t totally happy about it.
IMG_0873.jpg

Top Bottom