The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

Benito

Caught the Bug
I haven’t flexed it out on the trail. So I only know it’s rubbing in the front at full turn
In the partaking lot. And i have already trimmed a good 1/2 or more in the front.

Oh man, you will trim a lot and will continue to trim! You are on 40s now which is a whole new ball game, those 3” over 37s makes a big difference. i no longer rub on sheet metal but i still rub on the frame at full lock.

IMG_4928.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Oh man, you will trim a lot and will continue to trim! You are on 40s now which is a whole new ball game, those 3” over 37s makes a big difference. i no longer rub on sheet metal but i still rub on the frame at full lock.

View attachment 294008

well there is a solution to it haha. looks like ill be doing some cutting this next weekend!!

BaddestCross

Because I havent seen you since You offered them up?[emoji848] the same pizza girl didn’t show up so I understand why you didn’t come help. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's a bummer (about the pizza 😎). I offered them up several posts back in this thread and never got a response from you so I figured you got it taken care of. They're still yours if you need them. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom