The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Found a parking lot to do a little flexing.

Looks great! I've been meaning to ask for a while now - why'd you pull your WAYALIFE decals? You know, like the one that's on your avatar. Did all your buddies make you pull them or did you just feel weird about having them on because of all your buddies?

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looks great! I've been meaning to ask for a while now - why'd you pull your WAYALIFE decals? You know, like the one that's on your avatar. Did all your buddies make you pull them or did you just feel weird about having them on because of all your buddies?

my buddies dont pay for my jeep so they didn't make me do anything. but the reason is, im actually removing all the stickers off my jeep. in fact i will also be removing my Off Road Evolution sticker on the hood as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
my buddies dont pay for my jeep so they didn't make me do anything. but the reason is, im actually removing all the stickers off my jeep. in fact i will also be removing my Off Road Evolution sticker on the hood as well.

LOL!! Fair enough.
Just out of curiosity - why?

dillard09

Why would any of his buddies make him pull them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Fair enough.
Just out of curiosity - why?

just wanted to change things up a little.
also i don't have a garage or secure parking so i don't really want to advertise all that my jeep has. i might be stretching it a little far but they could look up wayalife and/or Naboo and find my build thread pretty easy and i literally have everything listed out here thats on my rig.:idontknow: but then again it was about this time last year i got the front of my jeep stolen....

edit; not that a person who knows anything about jeeps wouldn't already know whats on it by just looking at it. but i would hope these kind of jeepers i wouldn't have to worry about.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
just wanted to change things up a little.
also i don't have a garage or secure parking so i don't really want to advertise all that my jeep has. i might be stretching it a little far but they could look up wayalife and/or Naboo and find my build thread pretty easy and i literally have everything listed out here thats on my rig.:idontknow: but then again it was about this time last year i got the front of my jeep stolen....

Reasonable answer. Clearly, would be thieves wouldn't be able to just SEE what's all on your Jeep.

Again, I was just curious.

dillard09

Mike, love your jeep! And your build. Once again if you need any help just let me know in always ready to work. And the garage is always open.
Btw you coming over to the house tonight?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ Thanks. Don’t think I’ll make it though. That’s a long drive for me and a storm is rolling in. Wait, were you writing to a different Mike?!?

dillard09

^^ Thanks. Don’t think I’ll make it though. That’s a long drive for me and a storm is rolling in. Wait, were you writing to a different Mike?!?
Haha! Yes to the other Mike. But would love for more hands on deck. Gotta get Naboo finished so we can possible wheel this weekend.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug

Mike is like the best name ever!! also you are invited! and drive a Jeep, a storm is nothing to be worried about? :idontknow: hahaha

Haha! Yes to the other Mike. But would love for more hands on deck. Gotta get Naboo finished so we can possible wheel this weekend.

and yes i will be over later tonight! will be nice to have someone else for a change. haha

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Damn. Thanks to this forum and my decals I bet the thieves that slashed my rear window knew I had a bag of food and a box of fluids in my jeep. I better delete my account here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Well, since I guess multiple people have been looking at this thread for the last 30 minutes without commenting, I feel this meme is appropriate.

download.jpg

BaddestCross

I'll just say that I think this all sucks. I've wheeled with Darren, Mike, and Jake a few times and they're all good people. Some bullshit went down, people got pissed. Apparently Darren left the forum since I haven't seen him around for awhile and now it seems he's still pissed off.

It's unfortunate that he decided to post that comment on Eddie's IG and stir the pot again but I'm not sure taking shots at Mike and Jake are warranted... Particularly on this thread. As far as I'm aware, neither of them have said or done anything against this group... other than removing a decal that I'm sure Eddie had said in the past isn't a requirement to be part of the forum.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom