The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
But 8 lug?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup. Same color

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Funny how we stick with something we start with re the wheels. I'm completely bummed that I can't find polished Chamber Pros. Bubba tried through his rep and I actually emailed about 50 wheel places online trying to find them
but they're gone. Pisses me off because I know that somewhere out there are 5 of them in the 17", 8x6.5 pattern but I gave up. Closest I can find is the TR's, which are awesome wheels too. Made in USA which is cool. :thumb:

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Funny how we stick with something we start with re the wheels. I'm completely bummed that I can't find polished Chamber Pros. Bubba tried through his rep and I actually emailed about 50 wheel places online trying to find them
but they're gone. Pisses me off because I know that somewhere out there are 5 of them in the 17", 8x6.5 pattern but I gave up. Closest I can find is the TR's, which are awesome wheels too. Made in USA which is cool. :thumb:

For sure, the TRs are great wheels. Can’t go wrong there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Hmmm, matching set of coil overs...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

:hmm: It's the rears rebuilt by Bubba. Not sure what's in the other box. I'll wait til I get home to open it otherwise I'll be playing around with the damn stuff at work....

wjtstudios

Hooked
:hmm: It's the rears rebuilt by Bubba. Not sure what's in the other box. I'll wait til I get home to open it otherwise I'll be playing around with the damn stuff at work....

Can’t hurt being productive at work, need to pay for more parts.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Can’t hurt being productive at work, need to pay for more parts.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah, sucks having to ct like a grownup some times

I’ve really enjoyed the trail readys. I thought the ring bolts would be an issue since they stick out a bit, but I have not had any issues.

I looked on your home page but didn't see - what finish did you go with? Got any good pics??

Ddays

Hooked
I’ve got better pics, but without looking too hard here is one.

View attachment 337603

Oh yeah, those are the same ones I'm gonna console myself with since the Chamber Pros aren't available. ;) They look great! Did you get yours coated? I'm planning on a clear powder coat.
Talked to the shop that does some stuff for me and they swear that it will not yellow over time. Also, what backspacing did you go with?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Oh yeah, those are the same ones I'm gonna console myself with since the Chamber Pros aren't available. ;) They look great! Did you get yours coated? I'm planning on a clear powder coat.
Talked to the shop that does some stuff for me and they swear that it will not yellow over time. Also, what backspacing did you go with?

No coating, I went with 3.5” backspacing. I still rub the frame a bit when they are stuffed

Ddays

Hooked
Opened my boxes. Rebuilt King CO's back from Bubba. Had to throw the springs on one of them just because.....

king 1.jpg

Riley approves

riley.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Comparison of the AGM sliders vs. the stock King sliders. The Kings needed replaced and I decided after looking at the AGM's I'd jut go with them at the get go.
The AGM's are 3 piece and allow the pieces to rotate. Worth the extra? IDK.

agm 1.jpg

agm 2.jpg

agm 3.jpg

Top Bottom