The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

WJCO

Meme King
You're going to love that thing. We did a diy one but are very happy we have it. Keeps dust off gear too.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Getting FedEx notifications. I have a few things to do, in preparation of our trip to California, in a couple of weeks.

I have some Derlin hinge liners coming in. I took the doors off, earlier this week, and they need replacing.

Rugged Ridge Quick Release side mirrors, because we'll go naked, in California.

Lastly, a Poison Spyder hood vent. I'm not really doing it for cooling purposes. There is a small dent in my hood. It really isn't that bad, but it bugs me, looking over it when I drive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I had a slight crease in my hood before I put my vent on. I love seeing the hood louver's as opposed to the dent.

I hate to be a debbie downer, but I have those rugged ridge quick release mirrors and they are garbage. They fold in towards the Jeep if you go any faster than about 40mph. Hopefully you have better luck with them.

Have fun in California!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Getting FedEx notifications. I have a few things to do, in preparation of our trip to California, in a couple of weeks.

I have some Derlin hinge liners coming in. I took the doors off, earlier this week, and they need replacing.

Rugged Ridge Quick Release side mirrors, because we'll go naked, in California.

Lastly, a Poison Spyder hood vent. I'm not really doing it for cooling purposes. There is a small dent in my hood. It really isn't that bad, but it bugs me, looking over it when I drive.

So cool! Can't wait to hook up with you [emoji1303]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I had a slight crease in my hood before I put my vent on. I love seeing the hood louver's as opposed to the dent.

I hate to be a debbie downer, but I have those rugged ridge quick release mirrors and they are garbage. They fold in towards the Jeep if you go any faster than about 40mph. Hopefully you have better luck with them.

Have fun in California!

I hate to hear that. Should have ponied up to the Kentrol. Well, we'll see. I don't run around, door less where I live, very often. Too many afternoon showers.

So cool! Can't wait to hook up with you [emoji1303]

We are looking forward to it! [emoji1303]

Last edited:

black pearl

Hooked

Have fun in California!

I have those mirrors also, and was having the same issue. now when I put them on I use a Crescent wrench to snug them up. Good to go to 80mph. I also pull them if I'm going to be doing tight brush trails.

Top Bottom