The building of Bison

wjtstudios

Hooked
This is a close to a salt coated road that it’s going to get!

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

I’m really happy with the Nemesis Fenders, Now onto the bumpers.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Looking good. But you know I'm a little bias. :beer: Do you mind if ask what the color match paint cost you? I got 4 or 5 $1200 quotes. Ended up paying $400. Couldn't of happier with the match.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is a close to a salt coated road that it’s going to get!

I’m really happy with the Nemesis Fenders, Now onto the bumpers.

LOL - apparently!! No way a black Jeep could look that good if it spent any time in the salt. Lookin real good :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Those came out really good! What are your plans for the tire carrier? Will the AEV take a 40" tire? I do like the extra tank on it.

What inner fenders are you running - stock or aftermarket? I ditched mine a couple years ago & am glad I did. I can powerwash the sides of the engine bay easier with them gone

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looking good. But you know I'm a little bias. :beer: Do you mind if ask what the color match paint cost you? I got 4 or 5 $1200 quotes. Ended up paying $400. Couldn't of happier with the match.

I went a different route, I had my powder coater shoot them for $150. And once it clears up, I’m going to take them in and have the fenders wrapped in the XPel self healing wrap. We’ll see how it holds up, but from the guys that I know with it on their cars, they love it. It’s crazy watching them intentionally scratch it, then they grab a cup of hot water and dump it on it and the scratches go away. Rock rash will be a different story, but it’s supposed to protect the paint behind it so you just need to replace the wrap. We’ll see.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looking great. Hope it’s not to hard to get your fender liners out now. Going to want them gone if you do the JK8. Makes it a lot easier.

It’s a piece of cake. The 3 bolts and it’s gone. I’m still trying to figure out the rear inner flares. There are to many gaps and openings up inside there that are going to fill with mud and salt. The nemesis inner fenders that I have will take some serious cutting to fit up tight and clean in there. I need to call them on Monday to make sure I’m not missing something. If that is the case I may send them back and get the Ace liners that seem to just bolt right it. Either one sits up into the well, so the outer fender is not affected.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom