The building of Bison

Elroy231

That does seam pretty quick for that to fail. Atleast its not expensive and maybe under warranty, that would be nice.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, the diagnosis is that the spindle nut came loose, causing the bearing to come loose and then come apart. Fusion is sending a rebuild kit free of charge. This is only the second time He's seen this happen, so it is just dumb luck that it happened to me. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a new set and and I'll get them installed.

Well, the diagnosis is that the spindle nut came loose, causing the bearing to come loose and then come apart. Fusion is sending a rebuild kit free of charge. This is only the second time He's seen this happen, so it is just dumb luck that it happened to me. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a new set and and I'll get them installed.
Blue loctite is your friend.

benatc1

Hooked
Nice! We've been looking at those, might just do a true full size SUV but I feel like you and I have similar car taste lol

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
And we added a new jeep to the family today.

View attachment 365729

View attachment 365731
I can say that I am throughly impressed with the new GC L. The really have stepped up their game to compete with Range Rover all the way down level 2 autonomous driving.
The wife was just telling me she wanted a 3rd row vehicle and I was looking at these… spill the beans on all of it…. Likes/dislikes etc. They don’t have any locally to check out and if they do, they’ll likely be bare bones as basic as you get get it.

Top Bottom