The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
Fits perfectly with the theme! Compromise is lookin' good! [emoji1303]

She's loving it too. She's more excited about the pink springs rather than the lift height.

Bahaha. I like it. Maybe a pink grill insert now?

I hope not. She hasn't talked about it recently.

Lol! You KNEW that was going to happen. Looks good though. Too late to turn back anyhow!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exactly. I'm surprised no one said anything earlier.

What kind of paint did you use?

Just a basic krylon gloss, 3 coats of that. Then we did 2 coats of clear to add some protection. Let it dry for a little more than a day.

Ok
Now the only thing missing is the eye lashes!!!!!!!!

I think both of us agree that eyelashes are out of the question.

WJCO

Meme King
So tensioner is on and back in business. So the tensioner itself comes as an assembly, however only the pulley bearing was bad. Tensioner is about 100 bucks. I didn't want to spend that for such a small bearing issue. So I took a gamble and asked Oreillys to look up an idler pulley instead (which is the one further to the driver's side by the AC compressor). Luckily they had it for 16 bucks. I had the old tensioner pulley with me and it matched up perfectly. So on a 3.8L engine, the idler pulley and tensioner pulley appear to be the same. Everything fits the same and it runs fine. Saved more than 75 bucks.

1005171455.jpg

1005171455a.jpg

1005171524.jpg

1005171458.jpg

1005171543.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
idler pulley is the same size and can be replaced on the tensioner. Ask me how I know after purchasing the whole assembly [emoji58] and swapping it out....

Lol. I replaced my WJ one about a month ago for 30 bucks and it's even bigger. So for a 100 bucks on the JK, I called bullshit. I really didn't want to spend that for a fricken tensioner. I'm keeping the spare for the trail if I ever run in to anyone who may need it.

WJCO

Meme King
Nothing too exciting but we got a bar that goes between the seats that holds an iPod or iPhone so the kids can watch movies on long road trips.

IMG_20171020_194647_181.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Finished up the ball joints today on the pinkmobile. Hate these effing things. Good to be done.

1022171340.jpg

Almost forgot to check inside the tube, but glad I did.

IMG_20171022_152319_214.jpg

IMG_20171022_152506_075.jpg

Top Bottom