The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
Got some Wet Okole seat covers for the wife for Christmas. She's been wanting these for awhile. Other than the color, they're actually pretty nice. They seem well-built.

1204171524.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
How difficult is it to install? What heater did you go with?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

The Wet Okole cover came with them as an option. We just did the driver's seat. Easy install IMO. The other one we looked at was Corbeau. They were honest enough to tell us that their heater pads were designed to stick to the seat foam and not the factory upholstery. Being we were putting WO aftermarket covers over our factory ones, the Corbeau ones probably wouldn't stay in place. So the Wet Okole one's come with all the wiring and switch, but it's a big bulky switch on a cord that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Truthfully, it looks like shit but their warranty prohibits cutting the male plug off and hard-wiring it. So I went down to O'Reilly's and purchased a Female 12v socket and wired that to the pictured switch above. Then I plugged the seat heater into that and tucked all the big stuff away. Just took a little bit of wiring and about 1.5 hours of time.

BaddestCross

The Wet Okole cover came with them as an option. We just did the driver's seat. Easy install IMO. The other one we looked at was Corbeau. They were honest enough to tell us that their heater pads were designed to stick to the seat foam and not the factory upholstery. Being we were putting WO aftermarket covers over our factory ones, the Corbeau ones probably wouldn't stay in place. So the Wet Okole one's come with all the wiring and switch, but it's a big bulky switch on a cord that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Truthfully, it looks like shit but their warranty prohibits cutting the male plug off and hard-wiring it. So I went down to O'Reilly's and purchased a Female 12v socket and wired that to the pictured switch above. Then I plugged the seat heater into that and tucked all the big stuff away. Just took a little bit of wiring and about 1.5 hours of time.
Gotcha, so this particular one is just a pad that goes between the seat cover and the seat... Can't get much simpler than that. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

WJCO

Meme King
First mod we've done on this thing in awhile. Got some new headlights. JW Speaker had a limited edition pink light for breast cancer awareness. Matt over at Rancho had a set that he had switched out and was nice enough to hook us up with them. They match pretty well, lol. Wow, what a difference in light output over stock.

IMG_20180510_211756_750.jpg

IMG_20180510_211916_820.jpg

Top Bottom