The building of knuckles

Clem319

Not sure. The code is P0420 - Catalyst Efficiency (bank 1).

I dropped it off late this afternoon. Hopefully they get to it tomorrow and its covered under warranty. :yup:

Is the 420 code making it blow smoke? [emoji57]

WJCO

Meme King
Not sure. The code is P0420 - Catalyst Efficiency (bank 1).

I dropped it off late this afternoon. Hopefully they get to it tomorrow and its covered under warranty. :yup:

FYI, a P0420 code with no other codes is usually a bad cat. Typically Federal emissions warranty will cover those things for 8 years, 80000 miles. FYI unless it's modified around that area.

dillard09

FYI, a P0420 code with no other codes is usually a bad cat. Typically Federal emissions warranty will cover those things for 8 years, 80000 miles. FYI unless it's modified around that area.

True true! I had a Crack on the the passenger side between the two cats. Took in to the dealer about it and he said they could change it out. Then I asked about the Federal Emmisions warranty, and he said "oh you know about that?". They replaced the whole piece under that warranty. I don't think he was going to say anything about it until I mentioned it.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!

Bad Cat. Ordered one up. Hopefully done by Friday.

It would have been covered under warranty by my Poison Spyder c-pillar cage mounts voided. it. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom