The Building of Meanst

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Damn I love King shocks! I wonder if I can squeeze these onto my wife's 5 series? It is all wheel drive. :cheesy: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371322732.853056.jpg

GCM 2

I don't think I know what I have gotten myself into....

You do know that this is truly not about your jeep. Sharkey and MTG are going to work on it, but this is just another step towards their overall domination of this forum; the most threads, the most posts, blah, blah, blah.....all by these two characters. Both actually offered to pay me if they could start a thread about my jeep, but the thread was going to be called "The Unbuilding of EVOJEEP" which would document my jeep going back to stock. They are certifiably nuts, very dangerous individuals :doh:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Step 1: get the top and doors off. Top was easy, doors not so much. They had never been off before so the grease was more like glue. View attachment 35335

And before someone asks the answer is "no, I didn't give him dimples." I've learned that lesson the hard way and now only pull doors with a jeep on an incline.

Step two pick up those razor scooters and go for a nice long scoot. Can't you just picture Sharkey doing a frontside on that joint?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Figured I get some of the little stuff out of the way. Had 10 minutes so I pulled the spilt loom I used for the ARB OBA harness an re-ran it with the wires for the Rigid A-pillar lights. Not done yet, but here are a few pics for those of you who are interested. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371405092.069410.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371405111.598956.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371405125.000974.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371405139.809076.jpg

One complaint. I wish light companies would sell their kits without pre-terminated harnesses. I'd rather cut my own lengths based on the path I choose and then put connectors on.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You do know that this is truly not about your jeep. Sharkey and MTG are going to work on it, but this is just another step towards their overall domination of this forum; the most threads, the most posts, blah, blah, blah.....all by these two characters. Both actually offered to pay me if they could start a thread about my jeep, but the thread was going to be called "The Unbuilding of EVOJEEP" which would document my jeep going back to stock. They are certifiably nuts, very dangerous individuals :doh:

I couldn't bring myself to un-build EVOJEEP. It's far too cool of a Jeep! But I guess you are correct, we do want to take over the world. (Insert best Dr. Evil laugh now)

Last edited:

GCM 2

.....One complaint. I wish light companies would sell their kits without pre-terminated harnesses. I'd rather cut my own lengths based on the path I choose and then put connectors on.

I hear you brother, I have often wondered this myself on more than one build. Over the years I have probably had at a minimum four lights on each of my dozen plus off road vehicles and I bet each one I went back and forth on "do I just S-roll all the extra wire or do I trim to length?" Some I cut, some I didn't in hopes that I would scavenge the rig later to carry over to the next build......never happened.

LoPo

Caught the Bug

^^^^THIS!!! LOL! :cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ You could do the same...

...if you weren't so busy conjuring up conspiracy theories, making foil hats, and hiding from black helicopters.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Out with the old: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371427472.283589.jpg

In with the new:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371427495.537818.jpg

The PS skid for the 07-10 Jeeps is pretty stout and easy to install. If you take your time and use a floor jack to support the EVAP, you can get this done without unplugging the EVAP. That's good because I didn't want to get stuck paying MTG to perform his famous EVAP repair. :cheesy:

Top Bottom