The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, it's hard to tell from the pic. It's pretty filthy. No metallic, just kind of a glow to it. Here's a pic from a different angle...

Has potential. I think I like it better than the Plum Crazy but it'd need black fenders, a black top and all that extra insert crap removed.

JeepFan

Hooked
Has potential. I think I like it better than the Plum Crazy but it'd need black fenders, a black top and all that extra insert crap removed.

I totally agree... it has potential but it's too much purple. Would like to see it all cleaned up but it just came off the boat. :crazyeyes:

JeepFan

Hooked
Can we trade jeeps now? We can trade back, just want you to have mine for like a week. [emoji6]
A week? I don't think a week is long enough. Lol

I was cleaning for 5 hours yesterday, still so much dust and mud in some places

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can just imagine how much dust you collected running topless. Ugh!

Haha, about the same for me. Except I decided to put the soft top on too. 1 day to remove mud, 1 day to wash, 5 hours yesterday for interior...

I vacuumed, then blew the dust out with the top off using a compressor, then vacuumed again all the nuggets that came out of hiding!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your system of cleaning sounds as insane as mine. Lol

I decided to keep going on the undercarriage. [emoji51]

IMG_20170709_110526.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
Finally got around to bleeding all the air out of the cooling system. Hopefully this resolves the rushing water sound in the heater core and the coolant recovery bottle from overflowing. If not, it's time for an LS... [emoji41]

IMG_20170709_091819.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Finally got around to bleeding all the air out of the cooling system. Hopefully this resolves the rushing water sound in the heater core and the coolant recovery bottle from overflowing. If not, it's time for an LS... [emoji41]

View attachment 267319

An LS sounds like a logical and cost effective solution. :beer: You only live once.

JeepFan

Hooked
An LS sounds like a logical and cost effective solution. [emoji481] You only live once.
I'm showing your post to my wife now. Hopefully she buys in! [emoji106] please pm GemHunter to let her know an LS is the way to go... [emoji3]

Top Bottom