The Deuce

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Good deal. That’s who told me their machine could balance a tire that size.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I probably should have went there first because they balanced my previous tires without issue but I hate that they impact on the lugs. I'll just have to correct it each time. If that failed I did find out gateway can road force balance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I probably should have went there first because they balanced my previous tires without issue but I hate that they impact on the lugs. I'll just have to correct it each time. If that failed I did find out gateway can road force balance.

I usually just checked the torque, when I had to take it to any shop.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Found a guy selling a practically new Bestop NX pro for almost nothing real close to me. I questioned him on why he was selling it so cheap and it apparently came with his used Jeep that he just bought and the dealership bought and installed it but had one issue. It leaked pretty bad in the rear around the glass so I figured it might be a seal issue and I decided to take a chance. The dealership worked with Bestop and he got the NX glide instead for no charge and they said he could keep the defective top. They switched out the back glass without any success. Not sure why they didn't just change out the weatherstripping instead. After installinh the top I noticed there was an angle cut at the bottom of the seal on either side of the glass where it touches the tailgate. Not sure if that's how it comes or the installer did this but I added a strip of seal to either side to fill in the hole and ran the hose over everything and no leaks. Maybe it'll be a different story with the next rain but I feel confident I fixed the issue. This is my first Twill top and I gotta say I love the difference, very soft compared to the black diamond. Very excited to have a nice premium soft top!

20180826_215832.jpg
20180826_215850.jpg
20180826_215840.jpg

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Finally finished installing my trailrocker and daystar panel. I'll eventually buy new switches that are horizontal. Just need more accessories now. 20180829_145531.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Acquired a PS hood louver from Clay, thanks again. Paint completed, install will comenece tomorrow.
Still waiting for them to fix my warn winch. Its been two months argh. Apparently there were issues in getting the handle which they thought was the only issue. They finally sent a conversion from 180 to 90 degree handle which I guess I'd better. When they went to install it they found damage to the gears so they have to replace the whole end. 20181006_162647.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Acquired a PS hood louver from Clay, thanks again. Paint completed, install will comenece tomorrow.
Still waiting for them to fix my warn winch. Its been two months argh. Apparently there were issues in getting the handle which they thought was the only issue. They finally sent a conversion from 180 to 90 degree handle which I guess I'd better. When they went to install it they found damage to the gears so they have to replace the whole end. View attachment 311956

That’s really strange.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Btw used these guys for a paint match and came out perfectly. Think overlander mentioned them somewhere. 20181006_175950.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Got it installed without any issues. It did come out a little darker than my orginial anvil color but its still close enough for me. Still prefer it over the black. 20181007_161131.jpeg 20181007_154330.jpg

Top Bottom