"The General" Build Thread

FLKEYSJK

So I haven't been on here in a while, that is because I regret to tell you guys I've sold the jeep and bought a pickup truck. I will definitely miss the jeep but I needed something bigger to tow the boat and have more room in general. I will still be coming by here every once and a while to check things out and I'll definitely be buying another jeep here in the next couple of years. (Maybe the jeep truck?) I appreciate everything that all of you have helped me learn in the process of building my jeep.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
So I haven't been on here in a while, that is because I regret to tell you guys I've sold the jeep and bought a pickup truck. I will definitely miss the jeep but I needed something bigger to tow the boat and have more room in general. I will still be coming by here every once and a while to check things out and I'll definitely be buying another jeep here in the next couple of years. (Maybe the jeep truck?) I appreciate everything that all of you have helped me learn in the process of building my jeep.

Wow. That sucks man. You put a lot of work into it.

Napalm

Sad to see you got rid of the Jeep. I've been through this same delimma! I'm sure we will see you again :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CarolinaJK

Man that sucks! Glad to see you'll be sticking around and hope to see you in a Jeep in the near future! [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom