"The General" Build Thread

FLKEYSJK

Is that Willys a sticker if so where did you get it at?

Yes it is but I got it from someone in California that does custom stickers, I'll try to find out the company name name just give me a little while. But I'm sure you can take the image to any sign/sticker shop and they could cut you out some in any color or pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

buckweil

Yes it is but I got it from someone in California that does custom stickers, I'll try to find out the company name name just give me a little while. But I'm sure you can take the image to any sign/sticker shop and they could cut you out some in any color or pattern.

Awesome thanks man!

WJCO

Meme King
This really was a great build. For those who missed it, he sold this Jeep, post 213. I'm glad he still came back to answer questions though. :thumb:

FLKEYSJK

"The General" Build Thread

This really was a great build. For those who missed it, he sold this Jeep, post 213. I'm glad he still came back to answer questions though. :thumb:

Thanks man and I still love to come on here to read every once in a while. Dropped my truck off today to get a lot of work done to it because it turns out I have blown head gaskets.... ford and their damn 6.0. Love the truck other than that but I miss the jeep and it's still local so I get to see it all the time. EDIT: I just saw a 4 door jeep truck on the highway and damn was that thing sexy...... might be the next vehicle I own.

Last edited:
Top Bottom