"The General" Build Thread

FLKEYSJK

Decided to remove my spare and the assembly since I don't have a tire carrier to handle the bigger tire yet ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453761255.369782.jpg Also have another picture from earlier ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453761289.853464.jpg

FLKEYSJK

Your stock carrier can handle the bigger tire just fine! No need to not mount it.

Really? I'm just worried because I've heard about how it could break welds or something like that in the swing gate. That would be nice if it could though

FLKEYSJK

I did the same thing to mine. Tore those puppies off. When I pulled them water and dirt came out. Good thing they weren't on the very long. Only a week. Whew dodged an issue there. Nice jeep too. Like sunburst orange. Great color

Thanks! And I'm lucky I didn't have much in the boots after 5,000 miles with them on

FLKEYSJK

You bet. Love the 2 door builds. And your color too. I have my own build on here as well. But it's a flame red and also a 2 door

Nice I'm definitely going to check it out! It's nice to see 2 door builds because so many people are running 4 doors nowadays

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Really? I'm just worried because I've heard about how it could break welds or something like that in the swing gate. That would be nice if it could though

When properly isolated it can support a 35 just fine. I've been running mine with one for a year now. I used pvc pipe shoved into the stock rubber isolators to prevent the spare from wiggling.

FLKEYSJK

When properly isolated it can support a 35 just fine. I've been running mine with one for a year now. I used pvc pipe shoved into the stock rubber isolators to prevent the spare from wiggling.

Good to know, now I just have to wait for the spare tire to come in the mail

FLKEYSJK

I haven't decided on fenders yet but the light bar is pretty noisy, I'm going to try and stop the whistling with weather stripping or something like that, it can get really annoying at times

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Put some weather strip on the top half of the fins. That should help with the wind.

As for fenders just save yourself some money and cut your stock ones.

FLKEYSJK

Put some weather strip on the top half of the fins. That should help with the wind.

As for fenders just save yourself some money and cut your stock ones.

That's what I was thinking about but eventually I want to get poison spyder metal flares

FLKEYSJK

My dad had his jeep hit in a parking lot a few weeks ago, here's a pic ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454110395.669775.jpg So today I decided to chop up his old bumper and make it into a stubby bumper. I used rustoleum hammered paint and it'll work until I can afford to get the Evo 1/4 pounder. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454110557.938321.jpg

Top Bottom