"The General" Build Thread

FLKEYSJK

Not having fog lights was kinda getting annoying to me so I bought some cheap led light pods off amazon. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454346973.659922.jpg They put off a good amount of light but I still need to wait till dark to aim them so I don't piss off oncoming traffic lol. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454347033.062127.jpg

FLKEYSJK

I'm in the middle of installing my leather steering wheel cover, it's supposed to look like the oem leather from the sport s packages and up. Here's a pic of my progress and I'll post a picture of the final product when I'm done. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454535915.613865.jpg

FLKEYSJK

Something came up so I didn't have time to tuck everything in properly but this is how it looks with all the sewing done ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454541665.124851.jpg

FLKEYSJK

That actually looks nice. Where did you buy that?

If you search jeep jk steering wheel cover on Google you have to go to images and click on this one ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454542260.769785.jpg then if you click the link it will bring you to a website called aliexpress and the specific brand I bought was XuJi. You can pick from a bunch of options for color and if you want you can get it perforated. It takes a while to come from China though.

dwvninety

If you search jeep jk steering wheel cover on Google you have to go to images and click on this one View attachment 185832 then if you click the link it will bring you to a website called aliexpress and the specific brand I bought was XuJi. You can pick from a bunch of options for color and if you want you can get it perforated. It takes a while to come from China though.

Ahh thanks..

FLKEYSJK

After I get my C gussets welded on my next mod will likely be to get regeared. I'm not 100% clear on what is needed to do a regear but I know that I need new carriers. Here is what I've picked out so far, is there anything I'm missing or wrong? (lockers are out of the budget right now) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454609219.316670.jpg

FLKEYSJK

So today I noticed that the pos light bar brackets are rubbing on my driver side a pillar! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454966802.133183.jpg That really pissed me off so I pulled it off. Anyone who has some good brackets for sale let me know lol. Here's a pic with it off ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454966896.762582.jpg

Top Bottom