The Honey Bear Build

Rharvey160

High & Dry

Bought some brackets to mount my Hi-Lift Jack up high on the sport cage. No more rust on the tire carrier or bumper.
image.jpg

Rharvey160

Drake Hood latches

Installed a set of Drake Hood Latches. Kind of a pain to install but I like the way they look.

image.jpg

Rharvey160

Raining and a nice 48 degrees here in my part of Texas. Today I screwed on a little air filter for the supply hose on my Powerplant. After searching the web for a Warn replacement I settled on one from Amazon.

image.jpg

It doesn't have the holes on the top like the original did. Just one hole on the side. I'll drill holes in the top if it doesn't draw enough air.

Rharvey160

How's the build coming Richard?

I haven't done much to it lately. I did build a deck for the back but have not posted up any pictures yet. I may try to do that this weekend. It being just a Mall Crawler there really isn't a whole lot left that I need/plan to do to it.

We have an upcoming trip planned for Death Valley, Mojave Desert, and Joshua Tree National Park. And anywhere else we can hit in the area. I'd like to explore some in Nevada but may save that for another trip. Gotta make the trip worthwhile since it is so far out that way.

Napalm

I haven't done much to it lately. I did build a deck for the back but have not posted up any pictures yet. I may try to do that this weekend. It being just a Mall Crawler there really isn't a whole lot left that I need/plan to do to it.

We have an upcoming trip planned for Death Valley, Mojave Desert, and Joshua Tree National Park. And anywhere else we can hit in the area. I'd like to explore some in Nevada but may save that for another trip. Gotta make the trip worthwhile since it is so far out that way.

That sounds like an awesome trip!

Going to try and plan a SudsNGrub for March to try to get all the ETX Wayalifers together! hope you can make it if you are available.

CCJKUR

Good looking 2 door there, im looking at getting the drake hood latches, are they that bad to put in or just time consuming?

Top Bottom