The "I don't really have a good name and probably never will" build.

Jaydoc1

image-3708294239.jpg

I have discovered an unpublished benefit of EVO Jeep parts. Every item that you put on your JK that has the EVO name or logo on it increases your snow traction by 2.6%.

Jaydoc1

It's the weight. Lol.

No no. That's not it. The other unpublished benefit is that each piece also DECREASES total gross weight by 1.3%. Also there is a total brake horsepower increase of 3-4 BHP per piece. :brows:

Jaydoc1

image-2323808098.jpg

Not part of the build, per se, but I did need SOMETHING to drive the unibit through the glove compartment for my CB install.

thardy

Banned
I have always liked Milwaukee! I bet an electric 1/2 inch drive impact would be a great trail addition!

I've got the 1/4 inch drive impact and it is a beast. I use an adapter to use 1/2 sockets when removing lug nuts and it has never let me down.

Jaydoc1

I've got the 1/4 inch drive impact and it is a beast. I use an adapter to use 1/2 sockets when removing lug nuts and it has never let me down.

Looking at either the 3/8" or 1/2" hex drive impact wrench or pin detent version. Not sure which.

Last edited:

Jaydoc1

Okay, got the Cobra WX 75ST installed today.

IMG_5137.jpg

Not sure how long this unopened bag of jerky has been hiding back there!

IMG_5145.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

Not sure why some of these are rotated strangely. Can't seem to figure that out.

Firestik quick disconnect and spring inbound.

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Looks great! Curious, where did you get that handmike mount from? Im about to install the same CB in my rig, I really like that mount rather than drilling into the dash somewhere.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I know quadratec sells one kinda like that but the clip is built into it. Its a Really nice mount. I think 4WP might sell the one he has.

Top Bottom