The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

Ddays

Hooked
Looks nice but as far as a truck goes, there are far better options out there. 1600LB payload won't get me to the dealership for this. Should have been minimum 2000LB...or at least a HD option for better payload

Did anyone really expect them to do a One Ton HD pickup? With a JL body? :thinking:

Same as any standard half-ton pickup. 🤔

Exactlly
2018 F-150
Towing capacity: 5000-8000#
Payload: 1500-2300#

Gladiator is right there

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Did anyone really expect them to do a One Ton HD pickup? With a JL body? :thinking:

Exactlly
2018 F-150
Towing capacity: 5000-8000#
Payload: 1500-2300#

Gladiator is right there

True. The Gladiator looks pretty impressive, to me. Now, to go buy some lottery tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Just watched the premier video.. I like it... but that rear door should have been full size... It’s going to look bitchin on 40’s... so then comes the need for axles... and one expensive truck. I give it a [emoji1417]

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Just watched the premier video.. I like it... but that rear door should have been full size... It’s going to look bitchin on 40’s... so then comes the need for axles... and one expensive truck. I give it a [emoji1417]

I'm thinking it'll look great towing my JK when I end up on 40's and don't want to put the street miles on my JK

ljvsnyder

So how long until someone comes out with an aftermarket bed with better departure angle and maybe step sides or a flatbed. Would be cool if the offered a chassis cab setup.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Man this needs to hurry up so I can actually buy it. My wife’s tundra is dying and I was planning on replacing it with this. Hopefully I can keep it running long enough 🤞 that gray one looks sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom