The Metamorphosis of MumboJumbo

Installed the ORFAB Tire Carrier a couple days ago ( thanks JAGS) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398378582.571094.jpg but in order for it to work I had to remove the entire rear bumper and the trailer hitch I need. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398378724.463541.jpg So...I made a trip to the steel yard today and bought material for a simple 1/4" thick Fascia to cover up the ugly frame rails and cross member. The goal is to instal it along with an OEM hitch.

Last edited:
Mumbojumbo is coming along quite nicely Lee, any luck on a transfer case?

Yes, I have a line on a used Rubi NP241OR that I'll be picking up sometime in June when I come home again for time off.
Also, looks like Mumbo could be getting a little sister in the near future. Went to the dealership to pick up parts and the Mrs couldn't help but fondle a bright blue Polar edition 4dr. Time will tell if we get it or not.

Heholua

Yes, I have a line on a used Rubi NP241OR that I'll be picking up sometime in June when I come home again for time off.
Also, looks like Mumbo could be getting a little sister in the near future. Went to the dealership to pick up parts and the Mrs couldn't help but fondle a bright blue Polar edition 4dr. Time will tell if we get it or not.

That's awesome! I think Mumbo needs a friend also:thumbup:

Top Bottom